Thread: What makes you happy right now?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face What makes you happy right now?

We often look at the things that make us miserable in life. But no matter how bad things may seem, there's ALWAYS at least one tiny ray of sunshine, no matter what! Tell us what's yours. Maybe your reason can make someones day a little better? Or maybe we can help you find your reason to smile today?

My reason to smile today is that I just graduated! Even though my plans for the future look a little blurry at the moment, at least those 3 years of studying are behind me now. Who knows what the future has in store for me. Be it something good or bad, I'll just have to wait and see.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    During rough and smooth times, I can always be grateful to God for waking me, Jesus for saving me, the Holy Spirit for guiding me, and this lady, http://www.pokebay.com/forums/member...he-Unconformed, for loving me, all no matter what.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 06-02-2015 at 05:10 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What makes me happy is that I am able to pray to God for all my troubles, and trust that He will lead me through my future.
    I am happy that I'm able to do well at work, and that I was nominated for employee of our district!
    Also Justin. Justin makes me very happy <3
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What makes me happy are my current drawing abilities and also knowing that a very special girl loves me back ^.^ She gets me through the toughest of times

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What makes me happy? Well my friends and family for starters, my YouTube channel and how well its been going. And finally one of my friends in particular who goes by the name of Lucy. She's been a massive help with advice and all that kind of stuff after me and my now ex-girlfriend Georgia split up almost a month ago after being together for two years. It's not easy, but looking back on it now it was probably the best thing to do. We're still friendly toward each other which is a bonus but we've definitely moved on from each other.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What makes me happy right now is this site. Knowing that I've created something that others actually care about is a great feeling. I'm very proud and happy of this site and everybody who uses it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    What makes me happy right now is this site. Knowing that I've created something that others actually care about is a great feeling. I'm very proud and happy of this site and everybody who uses it.
    I was literally thinking "this site" when I read the thread title~

I've been a member on this site for four years now?? It's insane. But I've had on and off periods where I've not been around. Lately I've not felt too great due to severe health issues, but I suddenly remembered this site. And it's been an absolutely joy to come back here and see how much has changed. I barely recognise anyone, and a lot of my old friends have left, but it's still the same PokEbay as it was when I first joined, and it's still bringing me the same kind of silly childish happiness it once did when I joined four years ago~
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    What makes me happy, huh? When I think about it, I have to say this site and the many friends ive met here plus the skills I have since im happy that its a skill, and I cant forget the good little things that happen to me now, can I? But what really makes me happy is someone special. She makes me happy, I make her happy, we understand each other and we find it creepy how we have so much similarities e.e But we now find that a good thing. Because it means we can understand each other more. I like her, and she likes me. That's the thing that makes me happy most.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm a dreamer, and books are my vehicles to sometimes horrifying and fantastical landscapes. I love books, they're what truly makes me happy.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That a recent surgery was a success, and I can now move past a crippling injury that has plagued me for a decade.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    playing through chrono cross