Thread: Movies that you dislike

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0

Movies that you dislike

THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
    REMEMBER THAT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS.
    There will be people who hate your favourite movie or love a movie that you can't stand. You can discuss your differing opinions, but please do not attempt to prove each other wrong - we are talking about opinions here, no one is wrong or right. You can discuss arguments, but no opinion is a fact.

I'm sure we've all seen at least one movie that everyone seems to love to death but you simply don't. Or maybe it's a movie everyone despises. What's your absolute least favourite movie?

For me, I do not like How To Train Your Dragon 2 at all. The animation got worse and the whole story seems like a really bad "dark" fanfiction with badly designed OC's thrown in and character breaking and
    Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    a character death that didn't feel significant at all and wasn't all that dramatic in the end
    . I regret spending money on the movie tickets and after seeing the plot for the 3rd one I just...they ruined something that was absolutely perfect and dragged it through mud and threw it at the white screen - yet people seem to like it. The music was great, everything else on the other hand...ugh. It just steered WAY too far from the original concept - friendship. They kept that in the Gift of the Nightfury and did it kinda sorta ok so why why WHY did they destroy it? D: I know it's not good to keep doing the same thing over and over again, but they honestly had a million ways to make the second movie amazing and even better than the first one and even though I was EXPECTING the second one to not live up to the original, I was even more disappointed than what I had prepared for.
    TL;DR: You can't take Care Bears and slap them in a SAW movie without insanely good build up. (Like in Harry Potter. It took them 8 movies to do that.YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN 2 MOVIES.)

Another one I -sort of- didn't like was Avengers: Age of Ultron. It would've been great without all the relationship/love drama and the new characters whose names I don't even remember anymore. Without those it would've been simple enough to comprehend, but not too simple to be boring either. But now as it is it's just a clusterblargh of a little bit of the Avengers and a little too much of Titanic/whatever romantic movie you want to name here. We get it. Hulk is sad. Now if that issue could be solved already instead of getting dragged out to ANOTHER movie - I'd appreciate that.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Crimson peak, it would have been an ok movie if it didn't advertise and set itself up as a horror movie.

Don't try to pass your movies off as something else u.u

Ps The avengers didn't add new characters, scarlet witch and quicksilver have been in the marvel universe for decades.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    decandents
    its a diney channel movie and you would know what it is if you have a younger sister and/or brother that forced you to watch it
    reason? WHO THE HECK DID THE VILLANS HAVE CHILDREN WITH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondo1517 View Post
    decandents
    its a diney channel movie and you would know what it is if you have a younger sister and/or brother that forced you to watch it
    reason? WHO THE HECK DID THE VILLANS HAVE CHILDREN WITH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    I read the first Wikipedia paragraph about that movie and died a little inside. Another great example why you shouldn't make movies that would pass as bad fanfiction with bad OC's. Never going to watch that movie. Sounds awful.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I read the first Wikipedia paragraph about that movie and died a little inside. Another great example why you shouldn't make movies that would pass as bad fanfiction with bad OC's. Never going to watch that movie. Sounds awful.
    It is
    Add me!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The world warrior View Post
    Ps The avengers didn't add new characters, scarlet witch and quicksilver have been in the marvel universe for decades.
    I know that, I'm not new to the Marvel universe :P What I meant is that they were just kind of thrown in there to make an appearance when we haven't seen them before and just to make it seem like their appearance mattered. I felt like it was just done for the merchandise if there is any figurines or whatever of those guys. If not, I honestly have no explanation as to why they were added. Fan service? I really don't know. I think things would've played out just fine even if they didn't appear at all. Introducing additional characters should only be made when it's absolutely necessary and it just wasn't that. Additional characters with no real use will just make it more confusing.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 11-23-2015 at 04:27 PM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I think things would've played out just fine even if they didn't appear at all. Introducing additional characters should only be made when it's absolutely necessary and it just wasn't that. Additional characters with no real use will just make it more confusing.
    #truth

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Minions and Home. Two movies i had high hopes for and they both sucked. Especially Home. The teenager was a riot though
    "What We Have In Store,All We Want And More...We Will Break On Through,Now It's TIME TO FINISH YOU!"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    The most recent Fantastic Four movie. Must I explain myself?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonico View Post
    The most recent Fantastic Four movie. Must I explain myself?
    No. You don't. It was horrible...
    Add me!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    They are making a Decandants 2... WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Add me!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the rules of attraction