Thread: Blue's Summer Breeding Shop

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face Blue's Summer Breeding Shop

Hello there! This is Blue/Mochi. Since it's summer holidays again I will have relatively more time to be on this site and play Pokemon--and so I've decided to give this a shot! I will be opening a breeding shop for the hols.

Of course, there are a few things to note before you drop requests. Please take a look at this before you submit a request!

[1] In order not to overwhelm myself, I will only be taking one active request at a time--and it will be a first come first serve basis. The other requests will be disregarded/ignored. In other words, once I'm done with the current breeding, I will announce that and you would have to make a request again in order for it to be considered.

[2] I can't guarantee how long I'm going to take--it heavily depends on how specific your requirements are. Please don't rush me I assure you I'm trying my best.

[3] As a small gift of appreciation I'll give you a berry so if you have any preferences please let me know. Unfortunately I don't have a lot (hehe sorry) so here's the list: chesto, pecha, aspear, leppa, oran, persim, lum, sitrus, mago, iapapa, pomeg, qualot, tamato. I know I know it's nothing special aha sorry ;u;

[4] Add the words "mochi ice cream" to the end of your request to let me know you've read this.

Okay so what can you request? Here's the list.
    1. 5-6 IV Pokemon
    2. Hidden Ability Pokemon (I don't have a lot but do ask and I'll see)
    3. Movesets (Again, I'll see what I can do; negotiable)
    4. Nature
    5. EV-trained Pokemon

Aaand if you really really want. A shiny. But that's going to take a longggg time because of game mechanics. So I highly suggest against it unless you're willing to wait a year or something (in which case please add me on Skype so I don't lose you).

I'm still an amateur at this so please understand I might not be able to fulfill everyone's request. I'll message you though and make negotiations? Sorry in advance =w=

And finally. What I'm looking for.

LEGENDARIES: Darkrai, Regigigas, Manaphy, Jirachi, Meloetta, Victini, Genesect, Shaymin
    SHINY LEGENDARIES: Mew, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-oh, Groudon
    SHINY: Zangoose, Numel/Camerupt, Eevee, Nidoran (M)/Nidorino/Nidoking, Lapras, Venipede, Gligar/Gliscor

Probably any events too. And legendaries to be honest. Again, I'd prefer to negotiate this out so please don't let the list intimidate you! Those are just what I'm looking for and are in no way what you HAVE to give me for me to accept your request.

Thank you for reading this long chunk of text. I apologize for the length of my rambling eek.

~Mochimon/Blue Mochi
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.
    why does girls girls girls exist.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Either a shiny bagon, trapinch, horsea, gible, tyrunt or goomy would be nice.

and mochi ice cream