Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shiny Braviary Giveaway! (July 2015)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3

Shiny Braviary Giveaway! (July 2015)

This giveaway has ended! Thank you for participating and see everyone at the next giveaway!

Hey everyone, Snowy here! I've recently decided to start up my little giveaways again, so this is the first result of my efforts!

With the month of July and it's special holiday of fireworks on the fourth right around the corner, why not kick it off with a shiny?

I'm giving away a 5IV battle ready shiny Braviary! Moves and stats can be found in the image below. (Click the picture to expand it)

To enter, just simply post saying that you'd like to enter! Your name then will be put into a drawing for a chance to win. I'll be drawing the winner on the 4th of July! This gives you two weeks after the thread is posted to enter.

With that, I hope everyone has a great (upcoming) 4th of July! Good luck! ~Snowy

0618151725[1].jpg 0618151733h[1].jpg
    Last edited by Sakura Mamiya; 07-04-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Giveaway has ended
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am interested in this and I would like to participate. Good luck with your giveaways, Snow, and good luck to everyone participating.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I knocked out one if these in Pokemon White once. You can count me in. >_>

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meh, sure. I'm in

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oooo Sure I'm in
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Count me in. i need some more flying types in the collection. :P

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Me too

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Count me in! I'd like to enter.
    Friend Code: 0490-6601-3169
    IGN: Catherine

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll like to join :3c

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to enter please!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like to enter please. *puts on lucky clover necklace* >.>

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    I would like to enter also Miss Snowy I wish everyone luck
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello! I'd love to enter for this!
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like to enter

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 55 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like to particpate! Count me in.