Thread: So hi.. Again .-.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11

So hi.. Again .-.

I haven't really made the best impression but anyway hello again.

I left the site about two months ago because of personal reasons but yeah here I am back on the site.

{wonder if anyone made any bets to see when I'd be back.. I joke)

I am better than before. And I won't be here all the time because it's the holidays/vacation atm.

I guess what I didn't do last time is prioritise things.. This site came first most of the time which is kinda sad.

But I hope to find my old friends and hopefully you'll have me back.

-Tammie

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello Tammie! Welcome back!
    I've been expecting you.
    Nice to see you're back :3 They never get away. Not for long, at least. Never.

Prioritizing is hard, but at least you get to enjoy vacation now!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Thank you Ultra! n.n

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Hello Tammie! Welcome back!
    I've been expecting you.
    Nice to see you're back :3 They never get away. Not for long, at least. Never.

Prioritizing is hard, but at least you get to enjoy vacation now!
    All too true. I couldn't stay away long either.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm so happy that your back Tammie.:3 Don't run away from us again. -.-