Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shinies Giveaway [Not competitive]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I please get the palpitoad?

Fc: 0146-9734-2820
    Ign: Jon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by finch22 View Post
    Could I please get the palpitoad?

Fc: 0146-9734-2820
    Ign: Jon
    I've added you. I will wait for you online.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    3110-5122-9166 ign pito

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My ign is Kelsey, sorry for being late to reply
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am interested in your Shiny Gulpin. IGN is Peter and FC is 0920-0849-1034. Shall I PM you for your IGN and FC?

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 55 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im interested to take over shiny Talonflame from you, please.
    I've added you to my IG-friendlist. Hope to see you online soon. I've been long-looking for shiny Talon!
    Perhaps you'd have any wishes as for a pokemon to receive in return. If possible I'd like to return the favor.

F/c = 2895 9815 2323
    IGN = Big Brother
    Last edited by Bambam; 06-23-2015 at 10:56 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Reminder:

Please read the rules carefully and by that I mean the whole post. If you still need to trade with me, please send me a VM or go to ChatBox so we can arrange our trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bambam View Post
    Im interested to take over shiny Talonflame from you, please.
    I've added you to my IG-friendlist. Hope to see you online soon. I've been long-looking for shiny Talon!
    Perhaps you'd have any wishes as for a pokemon to receive in return. If possible I'd like to return the favor.

F/c = 2895 9815 2323
    IGN = Big Brother
    Sorry, but someone had requested Talonflame already

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 55 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If it's possible I'd like to make a second request. My second choice would be: Venusaur.
    Might the chance exist that this pokemon is also taken; my third and final request would be to receive Relicanth.

Once again, let me know if you have any wishes. Nothing comes for free inmyopinion.
    Last edited by Bambam; 06-24-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28108_1.gif

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    If it's possible I'd like to make a second request. My second choice would be: Venusaur.
    Might the chance exist that this pokemon is also taken; my third and final request would be to receive Relicanth.

Once again, let me know if you have any wishes. Nothing comes for free inmyopinion.
    Yup, Venusaur is yours! Please try to stick around so we can trade soon. I'm looking for a Tyrunt with Fire and Poison Fang but I can breed it myself. Though if you have one with at least one of those move it would same me a lot of time.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 55 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Great! Unfortunately I do not have any Tyrunt with either of these moves. :/
    GMT is +1. I'll be around mostly in the afternoon and evening.
    Last edited by Bambam; 06-24-2015 at 10:53 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Great! Unfortunately I do not have any Tyrunt with either of these moves. :/
    That's alright! I'll go online so we can trade now.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 55 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome! Thanks man. Hope the event poke suits you.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Awesome! Thanks man. Hope the event poke suits you.
    No problem, thanks to you!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can we trade now

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I please get the venonat?