Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meep Giveaway;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem! <3

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I honestly can't believe I won.Once again, I have to thank the less famous monotreme, Thank you Echidna! Also, I have to thank Kay for having the giveaway!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Luck was on your side ;D haha congrats! No problem and thank you n-n

- - - Updated - - -

Once our First & Second Place pick up their prizes, I'll try to post the 2nd giveaway (:
    I will try to make it interesting and hope the prizes are worth your entry!~

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YEEEEEEEES, I WON! And it's all thanks to da Sweg! Thank you for this wonderful giveaway, Kay!

I will find you on Kik for when I can be online for the trade, Kay. Or maybe we can also try Skype, if you menage to get on it. XD

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem Peter! (: Ah gotcha xD I'm sorry I haven't been on Skype (lots of things happen and I just eh on Skype xD)
    BUT! Feel free to add me on KIK :3c You can definitely get me there anytime xD if you do, my username is .nokuto c:

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks a ton for this lil' beauty, Kay. See ya on the next giveaway!

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congrats to all winners!
    Maybe next time the great duck Gods shall bring me luck. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your future giveaways!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your welcome Peter D see you around~

Thank you UltraSound :3c Just need to get the 1st place winner to take his prize and I can slowly work on the next giveaway n-n

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've still yet to pick up my prize. Will tonight or tomorrow afternoon be alright?
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can do tonight Ariel