Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokecheck.org

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    So can you get all the Pokemon or is it just events?

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    You can probably get all pokemon from there. Yet, I heard that they all have event ribbons.
    So, if you got a Pokemon that has a ribbon from someone, tell them that you don't want it anymore, and get your pokemon back

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    You can probably get all pokemon from there. Yet, I heard that they all have event ribbons.
    So, if you got a Pokemon that has a ribbon from someone, tell them that you don't want it anymore, and get your pokemon back
    Yes, you can get any Pokemon from Pokecheck, but they all have ribbons including clones. You're right, you don't want any Pokemon from that website, they have been known to bug up your game.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I might try this IR.GTS.BW thing. Irl see if its as good as you say

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by victinishine97 View Post
    I might try this IR.GTS.BW thing. Irl see if its as good as you say
    Yeah, although downloading it is a REAL pain, you have to download the latest python to use it.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I just used IR.GTS.BW. It's great

Here's what I have: Basically if you used programs, such as IR.GTS.BW, it's literally just copying and pasting the Pokemon, which is legit. Pokecheck actually adds the ribbon, which is altering the Pokemon. Minorly, but still an alternation, making it a hack.

Let's put it this way. If you were to clone yourself, using your exact data (which would be your TID and SID in this case), the end result would be a living, breathing clone of you. Is that not legit? It's exactly you, just a clone. Which is what Nintendo uses to distribute Pokemon via events. Event Pokemon have the same TID and SID. Cloning=Legit. Hacking (alternating in any way shape or form)= not legit.

Sting Guest
    I have no idea what you talking about. I just know that having a challenge is fun as FUN.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's the best way I can explain it lol

Sting Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    That's the best way I can explain it lol
    LOL. .

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    to me all good not hacks
    o

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anything that involves using an external device (AR, GameShark, DNS Servers that don't belong to Nintendo/Gamefreak/TPCi) is considered illegitimate.

End of story.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^I beg to differ. I will only use the servers to access events thar I missed in the past. Technically, its the same thing as the events themselves. Does Nintendo honestly create billions of individual Pokemon to distribute to a single game? No. They are clones in some way, shape, or form. So technically its the same as an event.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    At least those clones come straight from Nintendo. And based on what you're saying, you could try to 'justify' any other hack, "oh I got it from AR; technically it's the same thing as actually catching pokemon. after all it's all just a bunch of data".

You can't call something official if it's not distributed by the makers.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But they were originally distributed from the maker.

AR is just crap and I hate AR Pokemon because they are hacks. I'm talking servers. People give the exact Pokemon's file to you from the event Pokemon. It's the EXACT one that Nintendo distributed out

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    But they were originally distributed from the maker.

AR is just crap and I hate AR Pokemon because they are hacks. I'm talking servers. People give the exact Pokemon's file to you from the event Pokemon. It's the EXACT one that Nintendo distributed out
    Yes, but Nintendo's not giving them out, are they? It's someone who has managed to hack a Pokemon's PID. So it IS still a hack because you didn't get it from Nintendo's official server.