Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bread Shop;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Bread Shop;

I dunno, I thought I should start something and I'm sorry if I suck at this. I just want to help out as much as I can and I will TRY my best to complete your order asap. I'm the type of person who feels bad for taking way too long, when actually I'm doing okay. I do not like making people wait.

Anyways, let me start explaining how this shop works!

I am willing to breed you a 4-5IV Pokemon with Eggmoves.

EXAMPLE
    - Aron with BodySlam with Sturdy in a Pokeball
    - LoveBall Mareep
    - Charmander with DragonPulse with HA and in a PremierBall

I'd be happy to breed you one! Give me the specific details you want and I'll do it. Sadly, I will not be doing specific nature because I don't want to. This isn't really a breeding service, but a start for you to go on ahead with it. I guess I want to make it somewhat easier for you to breed a specific nature and if you decide to do the Masuda Method.

And another reason why I'm starting this is because people (and a few friends) asked me to breed them a specific one for them and they just want them on the team. I feel somewhat honored haha c: I honestly enjoy doing this and its helping people!

This is what you have to fill out;

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Pokeball:
    Eggmoves:

If you plan to have more than 2 EMs, I might take awhile. Especially 3-4 EMs.. Those are insane haha

EXAMPLE
    Name: Kay. (your name)
    Pokemon: Buneary.
    Ability: Limber (HA) please let me know if its HA.
    Pokeball: Dreamball. (I don't have ALL THE TYPES, but let me know)
    Eggmoves: Fire|Thunder|IcePunches and SkyUppercut.

This right here will take me awhile, why? I take them out because they will learn a new move.
    Bunary learns a new move at lvl 6, 10, 13, 16, 23, 26, 33, 36, etcs.
    I know some people don't care, but I do. I don't mind and I always done it that way.

Before you submit your order, please keep in mind that if I do not have the HA/Ball you requested, you might have to provide it. But if the Pokemon is obtainable in the Safari, then no need. I'll go catch it. Let me know which Ball you'll like her in and I'll start off from there.

I'm doing this service in my XY, so please don't be rude and be patient. I know most of these Pokemons can be caught in ORAS, but I'm not going to switch out and get it like that. I pretty much completed my Dex, but not 100% on Eggmoves. P.S. I am not going to breed you a shiny, so please do not PM me about it.

*In return, give me anything you do not want. (gonna wondertrade it or MIGHT keep it if I don't have it physically)
    **If you happen to have Rareballs, I don't mind trading you Rareballs as well.
    Last edited by venxhero; 06-29-2015 at 06:24 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Name: Tamm
    Pokemon: Pidgey
    Ability: any is fine
    Pokeball: Heal Ball
    Eggmoves: Air Cutter and Defog

I don't know if you do natures but if so could the Pidgey be Timid?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure thing, I can work on it asap when my 3ds is fully charged c: (3ds just died a few minutes ago)

Sadly I do not x:

"I'd be happy to breed you one! Give me the specific details you want and I'll do it. Sadly, I will not be doing specific nature because I don't want to."

- - - Updated - - -

&Tamm; I bred you a Female Pidgey with Tangled Feet in a HealBall, with Defog&Aircutter and Timid Nature. She has 4IV in ATK, DEF, SP.ATK, and SPD. Is this okay?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Name: Foxy
    Pokemon: Yamask
    Ability: Mummy
    Pokeball: Any
    Eggmoves: Toxic Spikes and Nasty Plot

Take your time with this, there's no rush Thank you!
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Foxy, I completed your order c:
    Male Yamask in a Pokeball with 3EMs: ToxicSpikes Memento & Nasty Plot (my Spiritomb had both Memento&NastyPlot) along with 4IV (Atk Def Sp.Def Spd)

Would you like it now?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Kris
    Pokemon: Poochyena
    Ability: Rattled
    Pokeball: Dream (If you cannont get dream ball let me know)
    Eggmoves: None
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kris, sadly I don't own a Dreamball HA Poochyena u-u
    But I do have a Moonball but without HA

On the other hand, I have a male HA with 4EMs; a friend told me if the male has HA and bred it with a Female Ball, the HA should transfer? But then again, I never done it so dunno if that actually works o.o

Just letting you know I have a Moonball one c: Also, if you provide me the HA Dreamball Poochyena, would you like these EMs?
    PlayRough, Ice|Fire|Poison Fang

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your friend is wrong. HA from male pokemon will only transfer if the pokemon it's breeding with is ditto. I'll take the moon ball without HA then
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh alright.

So a Female Moonball Poochyena with 4EMs, right? Would you mind trading me a Female Dreamball HA Poochyena? 0: Just in case for future breeding x)
    Last edited by venxhero; 07-01-2015 at 12:00 AM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Sean (Real & IGN)
    Pokemon: Spinda
    Ability: Contrary (HA)
    Pokeball: Dream
    Eggmoves: Not interested

I have a female immunity (HA) dream balled Gligar for trade, a fair deal!
    I'm only interested in Female HA dream balled pokès.
    Here's my Friend Code 4484-9437-2666

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry Sean, I don't have a Dream HA Spinda D: (just recently started collecting Dreamballs but about most of them don't have HAs)
    Ex. Combee, Weedle, Zangoose, etc.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Hii Kay! I have another request if that's okay?

Pokemon: Cubchoo
    Ability: Rattled (HA)
    Pokeball: Dive ball pls
    Egg Move: Play Rough

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is it a female HA combee with dream ball? I'll trade for that.
    Here's my Friend Code 4484-9437-2666

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @MotherMurder; definitely! c: It'll take me awhile+ since I need to catch a HA one xD (+more than just a little awhile)

@Sean; Um did you read what I typed...? "Most of them don't have HAs" meaning I'm collecting Dreamballs without them and those Pokemon names I listed from the top of my head that do NOT have HA and are inside Dreamballs. I know I SHOULD be collecting HA Dreamballs, but most HAs.. I don't want it personally but for breeding wise, I guess?

Example: Someone offered me a HA Dreamball Seviper (HA - Infiltrator) but instead, I ask for the regular ability, which is Shed Skin ability. For some Pokemons, I just prefer normal abilities over HAs.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nickname: Randall
    Pokemon: Treecko
    Ability: Overgrow is fine
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    Egg Move: Giga Drain and Synthesis

If you can get him modest with 5 or 6 ivs that would be great thanks

I think some of those moves can be learned and taught at move tutors in ORAS, but I'm playing in pokemon y.
    If you're too busy, its okay
    Last edited by Sara13512; 07-08-2015 at 06:28 AM.
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon