Thread: Rate my team and help me change it, please

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Rate my team and help me change it, please

before you review my team, i need more type coverage, so i think im gonna lose Garchomp, maybe, and definetly lose blaziken. ill take all suggestions. the pokemon i can replace any of these with would be swampert, goodra, hydreigon, or aggron and theyre all 5iv's. (still level 1, unevolved forms though)

6 IV Dragonite
    Ability: Multiscale
    Nature: Adamant
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed and Outrage.

6IV Shiny Metagross **NEED HELP**
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature Adamant
    Item: Iron Plate
    Moves: (HELP) Light Screen, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Magnet RIse -> was teamed with dragonite, but now i team mega tyranitar with dragonite, so no need for magnet rise

5IV Blaziken
    Ability: Blaze
    Item: Blazikenite (for trade FYI)
    Moves: Cut (need to fix.. but i want to lose blaziken tbh), Sky uppercut, Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick

5IV Tyranitar
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Item: Tyranitarite
    Moves: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

5IV Rhyperior
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Nature: jolly.... ew
    Moves (HELP) Shadow Claw, Rest, Hammer arm, Drill run

5IV Garchomp
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Jolly (EW)
    Item: Dragon Fang
    Moves HELP) Slash, DIG, Dragon Rush, Crunch
    ---
    3DS friend code 5430-0102-9008
    safari: grass type, petilil, gogoat, and sunkern

**ALSO**

i want to do rated double battles
    i have a shiny metagross that i must have in my team, he has 6 iv's.

i also have mega tyranitar and dragonite, i can keep one, or both.

now i have two more slots to fill, i need good coverage. im all about hard hitters but i also am okay with walls that

can still dish out damage. heres some 5-6 iv pokemon i have.

rhyperior, blaziken with blazikenite, goomy, swampert, deino, aron, abra. elekid( hopeful for electrivire) ill acquire whatever pokemon you suggest to make a really good

competitive team. please tell me the evs i should use on all the pokemon, abilitys, natures and moves.
    Last edited by Layton; 07-04-2015 at 05:59 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Could you post EVs as well? From the start off I can see all physical pokemon so a will o wisp and intimidates would really hurt. Also you have a major ground weakness and you've got a bit of an ice weakness as well. Honestly the replacements don't seem so great either.

Anyway onto the pokemon. Your Dragonite seems okay but maybe you could give it a Lum berry or a Weakness Policy. That Metagross is a little messy. Get rid of Light Screen and Magnet Rise for maybe Zen Headbutt and Earthquake? With the Blaziken if you're going to keep it on the team then I'd suggest Flare blitz, protect, rock slide and some decent fighting move? Tyranitar looks good as well and I like that you gave it Dragon Claw for your type weaknesses. Rhyperior with Lightning Rod usually works best in doubles so I'd recommend another ability. As for moves I'm not sure. With the Garchomp, I like how it's ability is boosted by the sandstorm from Tyranitar. It's nature is fine. As for item I'd give it a choice band. Moves to go with it could be Earthquake, Rock Slide, Iron Head and Dragon Claw maybe?

I'm not a huge fan of the team but I hoped this helped.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im more or less going for my favorite pokemon, however basically my evs for most of them are just 252 attack 252 speed and 4 hp or defence. i always do doubles or triples, never single battles. im all about heavy hitters, im all out offense and apparently these pokemon have the higest attack stats, and thats why i chose them. any pokemon suggestions, as in replacements for garchomp and blaziken. my favorite pokemon are dragonite, metagross and tyranitar, the rest are expendable.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I like that you choose your favourite Pokemon to battle with and not go with other mons because people say so. Thinking about it.. Adding the Goodra to the team would be nice! Give it Sap Sipper so it can eat up predicted Leech Seeds etc and then give it an all attacking moveset and maybe pair it with an Assault Vest so it's powerful but has some decent bulk as well?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

help i need a rated battlespot team

now i have two more slots to fill, i need good coverage. im all about hard hitters but i also am okay with walls that

rhyperior, blaziken with blazikenite, goomy, swampert, deino, aron, abra. elekid( hopeful for electrivire) ill acquire whatever pokemon you suggest to make a really good

competitive team. please tell me the evs i should use on all the pokemon, abilitys, natures and moves.
    ---

- - - Updated - - -

evs are mainly 252 attack and 252 speed or defence for rhyperior

- - - Updated - - -

im looking for all kinds of team suggestions. if you can name a good pokemon that wont die in 1 hit, and has some type coverage, that would be great! ill get whatever pokemon it takes.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey man I can help

- - - Updated - - -

I san give u poketus

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arkailim View Post
    before you review my team, i need more type coverage, so i think im gonna lose Garchomp, maybe, and definetly lose blaziken. ill take all suggestions. the pokemon i can replace any of these with would be swampert, goodra, hydreigon, or aggron and theyre all 5iv's. (still level 1, unevolved forms though)

6 IV Dragonite
    Ability: Multiscale
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed and Outrage.

6IV Shiny Metagross **NEED HELP**
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature Adamant
    Item: Iron Plate
    Moves: (HELP) Light Screen, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Magnet RIse -> was teamed with dragonite, but now i team mega tyranitar with dragonite, so no need for magnet rise

5IV Blaziken
    Ability: Blaze
    Item: Blazikenite (for trade FYI)
    Moves: Cut (need to fix.. but i want to lose blaziken tbh), Sky uppercut, Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick

5IV Tyranitar
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Item: Tyranitarite
    Moves: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

5IV Rhyperior
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Nature: jolly.... ew
    Moves (HELP) Shadow Claw, Rest, Hammer arm, Drill run

5IV Garchomp
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Jolly (EW)
    Item: Dragon Fang
    Moves HELP) Slash, DIG, Dragon Rush, Crunch
    ---

**ALSO**

First off, this team doesn't look too shabby. However, it's one weakness is ICE. You might have a solid team with great movesets, but Ice is going to be a huge problem.

Here's a tip from one competitive player to another: If you're going to build a team, ALWAYS have a counter for every weakness in your team. For example:

Hmmm... I wanna use Metagross. But what is it weak too?

-Fire
    -Ground
    -Ghost
    -Dark

Now I need to find a Pokemon that will cover this best. Who would that be...? (Based off this I would go with someone who can cover at least half of these type disadvantages).

Just do simple things like that and you'll create great teams in the future!
    "Don't fear the Pokemon you face in life. Your opponent most likely doesn't know what they're doing either." --Anonymous "Once you die, it's not like a video game; YOU DON'T COME BACK. Treat your life with respect as it's precious" --Anonymous

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Metagross, Tyranitar and Blaziken all have some advantages against Ice-types, so I'd be a bit more wary of Fairies. Tyranitar, Garchomp and Dragonite can all be ripped apart by a Sylveon spamming Hyper Voice. Metagross is a solid counter, but with most Sylveon carrying Shadow Ball, it can be a costly one.

I'm a bit busy to sit down and work out a proper team, but I would say just from looking at what you have that you have a good foundation for a Sandstorm team. Support pokemon cannot be overestimated in doubles, so I'd look into your options there. I recommend a good Aerodactyl (Jolly Nature, Taunt/Tailwind/Sky Drop/Rockslide). I use this guy myself sometimes. Sky Drop to take out pokemon that threaten it's partner (probably tyranitar), with Taiwind and Rockslide for speed control and those nice flinch chances. Taunt can be exchanged for Wide Guard, Roost, or another offensive move like Iron Head according to preference.

Swampert would do well in a sand team, so I'd consider him instead of Blaziken, and if that abra you mentioned has Magic Guard he's perfect fit for the sand as well (make sure he has energy ball or grass knot to cover a sand teams water weakness). Note that none of these pokemon actually require sandstorm to be active in order to work well, so you won't be screwed if you can't control the weather.

Food for thought, anyway. Weather teams aren't always the most popular, but with the pokemon you have it could be a pretty good place to start.