View Poll Results: What do you think is next?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Second Kalos game!

13 65.00%
  • Gen 7!

1 5.00%
  • Maybe a Yellow or Kanto remake?

2 10.00%
  • Sinnoh remake~

1 5.00%
  • Unova remake!!

0 0%
  • Johto Remake! ♪

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will come next?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11

What will come next?

So hi there!

This is just a speculation post as to what will be the next main Pokemon game.

Note that Pokemon super mystery dungeon doesn't count as it's a spin-off game.

I personally would hope that it's a second Kalos game as I feel it has so much more to offer us. However it could be a good time to go onto Gen 7 which I'd be happy with but not as happy as a Kalos remake.

You can post below your views or simply answer the poll! Or do both lol xD

-Tamm

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    We. Need. A. Second. Kalos. Game.

AND CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Sakuraba View Post
    We. Need. A. Second. Kalos. Game.

AND CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS!
    I'm not saying I need customisation but I need customisation xD I mean I like they included it but they need to up the game and like have different skin tones and more clothing options and hair colours and an option to get rid of the silly hats.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Everyone needs to be fabulous in their own way. What about including self designs like in AC:NL?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    This poll lacks Johto.
    I vote for Johto.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Jhoto?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Woops I forgot Johto sorry guys ^^

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please Gamefreak, please... Gen 7, I need my fairy and dark pokemon. ;-;

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Nobody likes Unova it seems. I guess it makes sense as we did get two Unova games.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I wouldn't mind getting another Unova game as long as it's more challenging and has a longer story line and probably also includes some answers to our questions (Like the whole dimension theory thingy). But I seriously want a second Kalos game. And Johto is cool too.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Sakuraba View Post
    I wouldn't mind getting another Unova game as long as it's more challenging and has a longer story line and probably also includes some answers to our questions (Like the whole dimension theory thingy). But I seriously want a second Kalos game. And Johto is cool too.
    Yeah I liked Unova but it did lack a lot. The pokemon were great but the stories were so boring. Also the music hall.. I'd be happy if they didn't include that but if they brought the Pokemon World Tournament back.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wouldn't mind Unova either, I wasn't a huge fan of B/W or B2/W2. I think they were aiming for a somewhat modern/techy style with that region, but it was kind of badly executed. It was a cluster of ideas stuffed together with no clear goal. I think it might look way better with the new graphics we have today with slight updates in some places. I also kind of miss N. Would love to see that story expanded too. I'd also like to see how Unova's changed over the years!
    I'm not huge on Sinnoh, but I think a remake for that is overdue. I didn't exactly love Hoenn either, but ORAS managed to make it work. I think they could manage that with Sinnoh too. I hope.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    They could potentially make a sequel of XY with the addition of a new region, like they did with Gold and Silver. If you look at the Kalos map you can see that the east side is barricaded with mountainside, but you can also see that there is land on the other side. Could this be the Johto of the Kalos region? Also, Couriway Town, a town with very little function lies right beside the mountain, yet it's only feature, a train station, leads nowhere. This could be the way you travel between regions. In a way, it would be gen 7, but also have the scenic Kalos region and hopefully patch up the crappy storyline from XY.
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nygma View Post
    They could potentially make a sequel of XY with the addition of a new region, like they did with Gold and Silver. If you look at the Kalos map you can see that the east side is barricaded with mountainside, but you can also see that there is land on the other side. Could this be the Johto of the Kalos region? Also, Couriway Town, a town with very little function lies right beside the mountain, yet it's only feature, a train station, leads nowhere. This could be the way you travel between regions. In a way, it would be gen 7, but also have the scenic Kalos region and hopefully patch up the crappy storyline from XY.
    I'd be happy about that. And I always did wonder about Couriway and why they never did anything about that train station. Also there's no train there which means whichever region is next to Kalos is in the process of building the route to there. I'd love if it was Unova. And it would kinda make sense as they have the underground subway there.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't see Unova remakes being a possibility, nor do I see Johto as a possibility. I could see Kanto, but it seems unlikely. I do like Robin's idea for gen 7 though, but i feel it won't happen because it may make gold and silver less unique
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.