Thread: My 3ds can't read games!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

My 3ds can't read games!

Here's what happened: My mother invited a friend to our house and she bring her 4 years old daughter, I was upstairs and when they leave I came down searching for my 3DS and I notice that someone had put the game the wrong whay, I have no doubt it was the child, I managed to put the game the right way but my nintendo couldn't read it so I try with other game but nothing changed.
    What should I do? Is there a way to repair it at home? How much it could coust to repair it?
    If you know something please tell me, I've been almost a week to find a shiny Bunneary and now I can't even train her.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wouldn't suggest trying to put any super valuable games in there so they won't break too! The damaged reader thing might do some magical malfunction stuff that breaks things. (You can prolly tell from my super accurate terms that I don't really know what I'm talking about. But you know, better safe than sorry or something?)
    About fixing the DS itself, I don't think there's much you can do by yourself to fix it if the reader thing's been damaged. I suggest you take it to get repaired. About the costs I'm afraid I have no idea, worst case scenario is that the repairment costs more than a new DS.
    After a quick search on Nintendo Support I found this: http://en-americas-support.nintendo....ssion=hvOeXbrm That basically just tells you to get it repaired...but yeah. There's more information on that site.