Thread: I want more battles

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11

I want more battles

I'm an e4 member in the pokebay league but unfortunately there aren't to many battles for us e4 members so i'm looking for more battles here. I would be honored to face anyone who challenges me in this thread and am looking forward to finally getting to battle some. there are a few rules and guide lines that are listed below but they shouldn't be much of a problem. To challange me just post your FC, format, and style. I will PM you to set up a battle

Rules
    • No legendary pokemon
    • No hacked pokemon
    • The challenger may chose the battle style (singles, doubles, triples, or rotation)
    • The challenger may chose the battle format (flat, normal, or no restrictions)
    • no repeat pokemon on a team (that is way to boring)
    • Be a good sport, we are here to have a good time

Notice
    This is not a league battle so don't be surprised if i bring Pokemon out of my type (normal) to the battle, bring a well rounded team and be ready for anything.

My FC
    4098-2452-4940
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 231 | Offers: 52 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    4270-2546-1280
    Ign- kyler

I'm not very good but if you'd be up to it Id like to battle you. Normal doubles.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    sure thing Next time i see you online I'll challenge you to a battle with those rules
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand