Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacked Shiny Deal

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hacked Shiny Deal

Hey. I was recently traded some hacked shinies, and i'd really like to get rid of them. I am positive they are hacked because they have a pentagon, but it says thier egg was hatched on New years. 2000. Also, the OT is PKHeX.

Bacially, I have 9 Hacked shinies I am hoping to get rid of. I'd like to trade them all for BR pokes, other shinies or events, a theres A few pokemon that i'd accept just having good ivs.
    Last edited by Octohawk; 08-17-2015 at 05:24 AM.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would be interested to hear these bad boys out. You gonna send me the list on a PM or here, Sam?

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They are Onix, cloyster, scyther, drowzee, rhydon, primeape, Seaking, Farfetch'd, and Hitmonlee. They all only have hidden power, and I think they might all of 6 iv's.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Date doesn't make it 100% sure that it's a hack - I once forgot to change the time settings on my 3DS and hatched a ton of eggs that were hatched in the future :P

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm, I am interested in the Rhydon, Sam. What would suffice as a good offer for ya?
    Last edited by laboaka; 07-25-2015 at 01:42 PM.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Date doesn't make it 100% sure that it's a hack - I once forgot to change the time settings on my 3DS and hatched a ton of eggs that were hatched in the future :P
    I Suppose that could be true. It just kinda made me worried when they all only had hidden power, and they were all female, and level 100, and japanese, and all of the 15 that I had got were all hatched on the same day. Also, it's kinda still hard to trade them because everyone thinks they are hacked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    Hmm, I am interested in the Rhydon, Sam. What would suffice as a good offer for ya?
    Well, Really any kind of br poke, any other shiny, or even just a poke with good iv's.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would a shiny Swalot be a good offer?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    Would a shiny Swalot be a good offer?
    Sure!I'll be online for a little bit longer, and then late tonight.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok then, I am getting in. I will then send you a trade invite if I catch you on. Say, if possible, do you have it's evolution item, so it evolves once you send it over?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the trade! Iwould have put the ittem on it, but I checked and I didnt have it sorry.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tis ok. Thanks for the Shiny.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I have a Diancie that I am willing to trade. It is level 56, and I got it from the event that was held about two days ago. What, if anything, would you be willing to give me for it? Also, I have quite a few other pokemon that I think would be worth these, so if you decide to trade with me, I could put those up as well.
    Last edited by Adamapb; 07-26-2015 at 02:19 PM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamapb View Post
    I have a Diancie that I am willing to trade. It is level 56, and I got it from the event that was held about two days ago. What, if anything, would you be willing to give me for it? Also, I have quite a few other pokemon that I think would be worth these, so if you decide to trade with me, I could put those up as well.
    I'm not really interested in the diancie as I actually recieved my own. Sorry. Anyway, i'd love to hear other things you have to trade!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey guys, I'm still looking to get rid of a few of these, so if you can use them for anything, just hit me up with an offer!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would give you my shiny mew for the shiny empolyon or Aegislash if you still have it
    linkthekid riolu and lucario lover