Thread: Ello, chaps.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Ello, chaps.

I am new to the site. I am an avid Pokemon fan. I hope to make new friends. I am a 15 year old, and playing Pokemon since FireRed. I hope everyone is nice around. See you all around.

Sincerely,
    ✦✦✦⚔⎣(⚈☋⚈)⎦✦✧✦⚔

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Hi there uh smiley? lol welcome to pokebay we're all pretty nice here and I'm sure you'll receive a warm welcome. Also what should we call you? Cause I don't think everyone can type that face xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    haha... I am Anthony!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Ah ok nice to meet you Anthony my name is josh

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome! It's nice to meet you! I go by the name Ultra. Boy I bet logging in is a pain for you

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hello Anthony (If you're cool with me calling you that)! I go by Geo around here. Nice to meet you! Have a great stay.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am cool with it! Ultra, I have to go to my gmail and copy the characters and paste into the box...... must be a pain is right! ah ha ha