Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Giveaway!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Birthday Giveaway!

This is now closed. If you have already posted before I posted that it was closed, PM me with times when you can trade!

OLD----
    Hey everyone! As the tittle says, today (August 15th) is the day that I was born on many years ago! Anyway, since birthdays are very special events in everyone's life, I though it would only be fitting if this giveaway's prizes were events! Right now, I have 15 (For my birth date) events that will be up for giveaway!

Now, to win a pokemon, you just have to post below! Enter anything you like, just be sure to put you're FC and IGN in the post! I'll give to the first 15 people that get here and post!

When I say "Enter anything you like," that does not mean enter the pokemon that you want. It means post whatever you like. Post one word, a sentence, or just nothing. I don't really care. When we trade, I trade you the first pokemon that is in my event box. Even I don't usually know what it is.

Once All 15 have been claimed, I will close the giveaway, and anyone who posts after won't get anything. However, if all 15 are gone, but you post before I close it, i'll give you a shiny or something depending on what's in my boxes.

Have loads of fun, and I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Early/Late Birthday!

There are *4* spots left!!

P.S. Plans for a Halloween Giveaway are already set up, so check back for that!

Be sure to add me too guys! FC is right below!!
    Last edited by Octohawk; 08-24-2015 at 06:49 AM.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Enter anything you like? 0:

I hope I'm doing this right xD
    Giratina is my favorite :3c
    FC: 2621-3469-9850 IGN: Kay

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Mew or Genesect I would like
    if not Tyrantrum, would be next.
    thank you and happy birthday
    FC: 5086-4477-9827 IGN: Jay

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome giveaway, thanks. Have a great birthday!

Fc:0146-9734-2820
    Ign: Jon

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope I'm lucky this time. ;3

FC is 0190-0171-3787, IGN Queen.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright! I got you all added, my friend code is in my signature so add me, and later tonight we can trade!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Happy Birthday

Friend Code:1736-1710-8404
    IGN:Jordan

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a splendid day ^~^

FC: 1306-64334-8355
    IGN: Sierra
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright! Got you two added!

Also! I forgot to mention That I live in EST, so if you guys could tell me when you can trade, I have most of the coming week free, so I can hop on whenever you guys are ready!
    Last edited by Layton; 08-16-2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: whoops

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Octohawk View Post

Also! I forgot to mention That I live in EST, so if you guys could tell me when you can trade, I have most of the coming week free, so I can hop on whenever you guys are ready!
    Hi Sam, I'm available to trade. n.n

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good! I'll hop online now! Also, if you already have what i'm giving you, don't be afraid to ask for something else!

Also, Also, If you want, I can tell you everytihng you need about the event that whatever i'm giving you came from!
    Last edited by Octohawk; 08-16-2015 at 03:13 AM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thats very kind of you Sam ; u ; Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ヾ(。^ω^。)ノ

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I'll be online tonight as well as try to be online tomorrow night!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I'm online now as well

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    I'll be online tonight as well as try to be online tomorrow night!
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanKnight View Post
    I'm online now as well
    Alright! I'm heading online, and i'll stay on, so if you see me, just send me a trade request!