Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soft Resetting for a Shiny Starter Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks everyone so much for your input
    I am still at school so im not wasting time, im rewarding my self after a study, or homework session, I am putting about 10 minutes every day so hopefully I will receive my prize wish me luck!!!!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well SRing dosent count as a hack
    more like an easy way out thats how people get /collect rare shinies and legends
    and we all think they are hacks untill we hear deets(details)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hack but have found two not hacks in wild and lov e them a lot
    o

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found a shiny Kyogre.... It fainted because it used struggle...
    Did you think someı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ting was on ur screen?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my very first non pokeradar meuda method anything shiny pokemon was awesome it was a shiny furret and i loved it sooooo much IT TWAS PURPLE

ZangooseClaw Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I agree with exflar too its not the actual pokemon itself that counts its the time spent to get a shiny that makes it worth it. I recently chained my first shiny after it taking me 3 hours once I hit the 40th pokemon in my chain. in the end I got my shiny starly and it felt great. all I know is that if you really really want somthing you will do it because you will do whatever it takes.my sister always wanted to be a ballet dancer ever since she was 5 and this september she's going to dance school. she got there because she wanted it enough so if you put the effort in it will never feel wasted

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes! Keep going! It's very rewarding when you finally get the shiny. I did that with Cyndaquil, my most favorite shiny Pokemon.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 264 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you guys i dont think you know the meaning of this thread micklepickle 101 wants to know how many soft resets it takes micklepickle it took me about 10,000 sr's
    when magikarp is in your life nothing can go wrong...........