Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free hacked pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Free hacked pokemon

I have desided to level the playing field for all pokemon fans and give you all a chance to have any tradable pokemon hacked but still "legit" allowing to trade them again and fight with them online. If you can download Pokehex and use it to create the pokemon you want and I will put it in your game for you. If you trade me please trade "junk" pokemon because hacked pokemon are really worthless. I can give you any pokemon that can be traded over GTS.

FC 5043-5023-5866
    Current inventory includes:
    All event Pikachu
    All starters
    All Ditto types
    Legendary Bird Trio
    Version X exclusive Pokemon
    All Unown
    Last edited by null=nill; 10-18-2015 at 10:30 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks much

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how do you do all that? i'm willing to learn, so please teach me lol
    ��Gardevoir, Milotic, and Tyrannitar��

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have a moded 3DS?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When I get back home I will trade 10 requested pokemon. Any others you want?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can u get shinys too?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes I can.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 64 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi ! , this seems like a really nice and awesome thing ! Please if you could can I get a
    -a Shiny arcanine
    -a shiny manectric
    -a shiny gyarados
    ������ thanks a lot!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have Dittos all natures 6 ivs working on the request by TheGreatTrader

- - - Updated - - -

Finished your request TheGreatTrader when should we trade?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 156 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 64 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey i could use a ditto for breeding and a rotom if thats possible
    IGN: Indominus
    FC: 0361-9867-4272
    Meowth

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey man. I am really interested on this and kudos to you for helping others that much. How can we send you Pokehex files of the pokemon we want? I already have some files I made, so should I sent them over to you to transfer them in-game?

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @ laboaka Just send them to [email protected] also send your FC and remember to catch a bunch of pokemon you want to get rid of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingGoomy View Post
    hey i could use a ditto for breeding and a rotom if thats possible
    What Rotom do you want? I can make all of them. What nature on the ditto?
    Last edited by null=nill; 09-10-2015 at 04:05 PM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 64 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey can you trade now? and could I please get one of those dittos if possible too? Thanks

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I will be on at 22:33 UTC. What nature IV and EV spread do you want?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @ laboaka Just send them to [email protected] also send your FC and remember to catch a bunch of pokemon you want to get rid of.
    Gotcha. I will sent the e-mail now and I also am online. When will you have them ready for trade? I will be available for quite a while.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!