Thread: Hacks

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hacks

Are there any cloning or hacking techniques going around atm??
    im looking to complete my pokedex and dont care how i do it, i just want to be able to clone or hack pokemon into my game.. i dont care if i have to delete update data or anything i just want my pokemon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You need to get rxtools installed into your 3ds if you manage that I can guide you the rest of the way. Warranties will be voided do.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I've been using my older games (specifically Platinum and Black 2) to receive Action Replay codes for the event Pokémon I missed and still needed for mine. There are codes out there that make them look exactly like the ones given out at the events, so they'll pass through PokeBank. Of course, using Platinum means I need two systems, but I think it's less risky than a lot of other methods out there.

Only thing I'm missing now is a Victini, and that's only because I'd need Black or White to do it.