Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unique & Reward ;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Challenge accepted!

Male S.Spheal-- Blacklight
    Male S.Sneasel-- Disco in honor of its pink and gold
    Male S.Tyranitar-- Nova, a alien from Freezing
    Female S.Roserade-- Psylocke from Marvel
    Male S.Chatot-- Eduardo or Blu from Rio2
    Male S.Teddiursa-- Baloo from Jungle Book
    Male S.Sandile-- Sahara for the crocodiles found in the desert
    Male S.Lapras-- Dottyback (its an actual purple fish!)
    Last edited by Eclipse; 09-12-2015 at 06:18 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol good luck and I really need help with the names xD
    They're be in my ORAS forever and I want to be 100% satisfied with the names that fits their final evolution.
    A friend has them currently and is waiting for my nicknames so he can nickname them for me!

- - - Updated - - -

S.Spheal - Mizu (JPN for Water)
    Kinda conflicted because my S.Suicune is named Mizuki (JPN for Beautiful Moon)

S.Teddiursa/Ursaring - Raiden (God Spirit) xD I can kinda picture it but I'm not sure.

Oh I can pick names too (like how I did now) and if I can get your opinion on it (and if I like it) you win a set!
    Same goes to the S.Glameow: Cheshire, Mocha, and Mochi

- - - Updated - - -

@Eclipse; Blacklight and Nova, not bad xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Oh well thats okay

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny Tyranitar-Shukaku
    Shiny Sneasel- P!nk
    Just99999X
    5043-2906-7557
    The Endgame has begun.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    Lol no worries xD Honestly I wouldn't nickname my Pokemons either but when Ruby&Sapphire came out, I happen to get both. I think in my Ruby game, I named my Pokemons. When ORAS came out, I only got OR because of money and I really love Ruby<3 so I wanted to stick by it and decided to name again. Pokemons I will keep or hang on to are nicknamed Pokemons I will use!

Also its okay, its everyone's own preference and I do like Greek&Mythical names as well (;

The ones in italics may be used but for a different Pokemon & ones in bold are names I had in mind but saving it;

@TinkerBell; Cheshire, Deimos, Pluto, Nyx, Loki, and Noir c: I really like Cheshire, Nyx, and Noir n-n Which set would you like? Please give me your FC&IGN and we can trade~

@Sonic7777; Freddy 0: I just remember that game xD but sadly I'm not to fond of the name D: I rarely use names but JPN names are usually top xD

@TheGreatTrader; I was thinking of going Aqua but he's a Male xD Its a maybe though. Gyarados and Lapras are the only ones I woud name Aqua depending on their genders!

@finch22; Wally/Walt reminds me of Wallace, the 8th Gym Leader xD I simply adore the heck out of that guy!<3 Hmm.. Idk maybe maybe. I had so many people (some friends) would name Lapras that x'D I sadly don't like it too much. Ah no worries!

Everyone has a million chances to give me nicknames :3 You can keep trying and trying. I promise you, I will have something to give you in return. So please don't feel bad if I say no or keep rejecting your suggestions. I will try my best to give you more stuff that I like so you have a better idea! Good luck <3

Literally, I'm giving 2 Free Pokemons in exchange for a nickname! There's no way you can lose! (: I will italics&bold the things I like so you know!
    Hi Kay it's me Aria, may i have set G? my fc is 0061-3428-2061 ign black alice. ;3

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Roserade-Ivy
    Houndour-Parrish(it's the name of a character on teen wolf, he is a hell hound)

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Primal; Shukaku D Ah Naruto xD Not bad but don't forget to let me know where you got it!

@Tinkerbell; I added you so add me too and let's get on!

Set G is Taken by Tinkerbell

@finch22; Ivy is very common xD but thank you!

I've settle down to these nicknames!

S.Spheal/Walrein - Jiro/Jirou or Taro
    S.Teddiursa/Ursaring - Raiden / Jiro / Taro
    S.Glameow/Purugly - Mocha or Mochi
    S.Lapras - Mizu
    S.Roserade - Airi or Reika

Jiro/Jirou - BigBoy/SecondSon
    Taro - Purple Potato-Yam thing so basically sweets/food
    Mizu - Water
    Reika - Lovely Petal
    Mocha - Coffee
    Mochi - Sweets/IceCream

I'm down to those names and helping me out by voting/giving me an opinion (AND IF ITS CHOSEN) you will win a set.
    Both S.Walrein and S.Ursaring are so difficult ;-; Im kinda bleh on Lapras and Chatot.
    I dunno, I have a tendency to name them after cute things and food.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Here's my suggestions. I hope at least one of them sounds good to you!

Spheal - I've seen these two before and I think they fit: Sphail (Spheal + Hail), Iceal (Ice + Spheal)
    Sneasel - Momoiro, Tankooshoku, Nootoo, Taikoo. Japanese names of different shades of pink, which is the color of S.Sneasel
    Tyranitar - Sando/Zando. Just the Japanese pronounciation of the English word sand.
    Roserade - Azalea. Name of pretty but poisonous flower.
    Chatot - I always thought Chatot was French. The name Chéri means darling in French.
    Teddiursa - Orso/Urso? Sounds like a bear to me .
    Sandile - Wani. A Japanese dragon monster, but the name is often translated as crocodile.
    Glameow - Adelaide. Means noble, kind, adorned.
    Houndour - Prixie. My aunts dog, who once won best in Scandinavia, is called Prixie.
    Cottonee - Tina. From Tina Turner. Whimsicott has a 80's rock star hairstyle just like Turner!
    Lapras - Nessie. Do I have to explain?
    Gligar - Glaive, or the Japanese word for glaive, Naginata.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Motormouth for chatot
    Add me!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    S.Spheal-- Taro because he is purple and large, aka a purple potato thing!
    S.Teddiursa/Ursaring -Jiro because he is a BIG BOY
    S.Glameow/Purugly - Affogato is a coffee-based beverage. Its ice cream topped with a shot of hot espresso.
    S.Lapras - Mizu, its a water pokemon, I dunno I like how the name flows.
    S.Roserade - Reika because I like the colors black, purple and white and that's the colors she has!

And for a Makarow, I would do Canary or BlackCanary from the show Arrow or Marvel.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 09-13-2015 at 04:18 AM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kay how about yatagarasu for chatot?
    It's a three legged crow of the Shinto faith in japan. It's said to represent the sun, I think. The name stands for "eight span crow"

Or even Tengu? The Japanese crow demons with powers equal or rivaling the kitsune. Their leader Sōjōbō is said to live on mount kurama and possess the strength of a thousand Tengu. :3

I believe Nightshade would suit Roserade. After all, the night shade is a plant with poisonous berries.
    Last edited by Fox Goddess Inari; 09-13-2015 at 03:08 AM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Vixen; Azalea, Cheri, and Prixie are lovely names <3 but I'll have to pass sadly D;

@Taekwondo1517; I don't think I like that name very much for the little birdie xP

@Eclipse; You gotta tell me why they're good xD

@Tinkerbell; Oh gosh, such a long name and thats pretty interesting 0: Didn't know that and TENGU! Reminds me of all the Manga I read about xD Example- BlackBird<3 but sadly I can see that name with Murkrow perhaps 0: Also I may have to pass on Nightshade, only cuz I want a more 'girly' name for my Roserade since she's Female x3 Thank you!

LISTEN!~
    My friend who has them, he really wants me to give him the nicknames already xD He needs to clear his boxes so he can breed.
    SO I HAVE ONLY A FEW THAT NEEDS TO BE NAMED. (I have about 10 shinies that are MINE so don't fret! This thread can keep going and more free Pokemons can be won.)

I will need a vote/reason why please.
    Male S.Spheal-Walrein: Taro | Jiro | Jirou
    Male S.Teddiursa-Ursaring: Raiden | Jiro | Taro
    Male S.Lapras: Mizu | Aoi*
    Female S.Gligar: Vexus* | Libra*

*JPN for Blue
    *Vexus (Jenny the Robot show; its that Queen Cobra villain chick)
    *Libra (FairyTail Zodiac; I was thinking of doing all 12)

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For Walrein I vote for Taru. Because it reminds me of that large sumo like guy in Jackie chan adventures.
    For ursaring hm, I'll go with Jiro because raiden would suit thunderus more.
    For lapras Mizu; it's cute.
    For gligar, vexus.
    Last edited by Fox Goddess Inari; 09-13-2015 at 06:27 AM.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Opps! I updated my post then.

Also..for the I like Libra or maybe if you want a non anime theme you could call him 'Toruk Makto' which means Rider of Last Shadow if you have fly on him, or just Toruk which means Last Shadow.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 09-13-2015 at 04:36 AM.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Tinkerbell; Taru? 0: Hmm maybe perhaps~ Gotta check it out and thank you for your vote&opinion!

@Eclipse; Ah for these I don't think I need anymore nicknames xD but thank you! Its okay I re-read your previous post and thanks!