Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unique & Reward ;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Unique & Reward ;

Would you like any of these? (S.Pokemon = Shiny)

A. FEB2012 S.Mewtwo lvl 100 6IV with Pokerus + Ash's Pikachu lvl 50
    B. FAL2010 Mew lvl 20 + WORLD12 Pikachu lvl 50 aka "Flying Pikachu"
    C. 2012MAY Darkrai lvl 59 + Gamestp Deoxys lvl 65
    D. Plasma Deoxys lvl 100 with Pokerus + ORAS-born S.Latios lvl 30 6IV Masterball with Pokerus
    E. S.Froslass lvl 63 6IV SnowCloak Masterball not KB + Groudon lvl 100 6IV Masterball
    F. JPN Kyogre lvl 61 6IV Ultraball + ITA tag English name Hoopa lvl 50 with Focus Sash
    G. Female S.Manectric lvl 29 5IV LightningRod Pokeball KB + ORAS-born S.Cresselia lvl 50 6IV Diveball
    H. JPN Blue's Pidgeot lvl 61 6IV + ORAS-born S.Raikou lvl 100 6IV Pokeball with Pokerus
    - Might as well throw this in!
    I. English name Hoopa lvl 58 + Female S.Meditite lvl 1 5IV PurePower Healball KB

*English Hoopa lvl 58: http://www.pokebay.com/trade.php?id=110741

There are 9 sets in total! (:

How to get them for free? Easy, help me name these!

Male S.Spheal with ThickFat - Pokeball
    Male S.Sneasel with InnerFocus - Pokeball
    Male S.Tyranitar with Sand Stream- Pokeball
    Female S.Roserade with PoisonPoint - Moonball
    Male S.Chatot with Keen Eye - Friendball
    Male S.Teddiursa with Pickup - Premierball
    Male S.Sandile with Intimidate - Luxuryball
    Female S.Glameow with Limber - Pokeball
    Male S.Houndour with Flash Fire - Moonball
    Female S.Cottonee with Prankster - Pokeball
    Male S.Lapras with Water Absorb - Diveball

-
    Female S.Gligar with Immunity - Pokeball

Oh yeah.. I should've put their Final Evolution form instead. Its okay!
    I'll have their Serebii.net data tab open to see if I can picture the name to it (:

If you can help me name them and I like it, you can pick any set you like.

I thought of 4 names, but the rest are kinda tough for me xD
    Cottonee - Ashe
    Glameow - Mocha (I thought it'll be super cute when she's a Purugly)
    Sandile - Cookie (A good friend of mine from HS, nicknamed)
    Chatot - Tofu (Serebii.net; look at his top right pic and imagine lol I thought it was adorable)
    Roserade - Heartfilia (Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail~)
    Lapras - Aqua (Always named her that) Raine (Idk typical name for a Lapras I thought)
    Gligar - Vexus (CobraQueen) / Libra (FairyTail lol)

Here are some samples; (hope they'll give you an idea of what I like)
    S.Giratina - Kuroo (Anime)
    S.Reshiram - Shiro (JPN for White)
    S.Suicune - Mizuki (Beautiful Moon/I always named my Suicune that)
    S.Nidoqueen - Midori (JPN for Green)
    S.Goodra - Haku (cute Dragon name)
    S.Noibat - Feng (cute nickname)
    S.Dedenne - Alice (Just plain cute)
    S.Kyurem - Kurasame (FF Type-0 / love of my life)
    S.Aipom - Jun (seems like a happy jumpy type of guy)
    S.Swanna - Skye (fitting)
    S.Shuppet - Rem (adorablee)
    S.Fraxure - Xion (KH and I had one in Black, not shiny)
    S.Skitty - Ruby (Alice's Skitty and I just adore the nickname)
    S.Oddish - Haru (JPN for Spring)
    S.Manectric - Luxx (personal fav) / S.Treecko - Zen (personal fav|undecided)
    S.Flabebe Blue - Hana (JPN for Flower)
    S.Solosis - Fable (I thought it suited him when Black/White came out)
    S.Carvanha - Roro (Friend's cat that I helped named / Crow & Kuro)
    S.Latias - Hikaru (JPN for Light)
    S.Palkia - Ruka (always wanted to name one/Fav/Manga)
    S.Entei - Haruto (Anime)
    S.Raikou - Reon (fav)
    S.HootHoot - Kaepora (Kaepora Gaebora from LoZ, the Owl)
    Latios - Ayato (fav from TokyoGhoul)
    S.Sandslash - Ven = Kaden (I thought it suits him but I had my friend changed it since Im gonna use Ven later<3)
    Sharpedo - Ro (Kakashi's Team in Anbu)
    Rayquaza - Farron (Special)

FF LoZ KH FairyTail NarutoShippuden - My Favorite;
    Heck I'll even take Unique Names.

Help me name them and win a set! Also I may post more if I run out of sets c:
    Give me junk Pokemons in return (I need to clear out my boxes, I swear)
    Last edited by venxhero; 10-04-2015 at 08:07 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not good with nicknames but, how about Blubber for the shiny Spheal. Terrence for the shiny sandile ( sorta reminds me of max's older brother in foster's home of imaginary friends).
    Shiny chatot: Vermillion; I named it from one of the cardinal or a constellation spirit of Chinese lore, the vermillion bird of the south.

Shiny Glameow: uh, how about Cheshire? I was inspired by that cat who disappears leaving only its disembodied smile from Alice in wonderland.

Shiny Tyranitar: being a dark type how about a cool name like Deimos (spirit of terror) or Phobos (spirit of fear). Pluto? God of the underworld. >:3

Shiny Houndour: How about Nyx. I know he's a guy, but his name is inspired by the primordial goddess of the night. (Zeus is afraid of her).

Shiny Cottonee: Tinker Bell, because she wears green clothing and two puffs of cotton on her shoes. So that's why I chose Tinker bell. ^^

Shiny Roserade: how about Iridessa from Tinker bell, or maybe Faun or Fauna. >.>

Shiny lapras: Loch ness or Nessie. :3

Teddiursa: I just trying here, but Pooh or maybe even Po from kangfu panda (pandas are bears right?).

Sneasel: Loki or maybe Noir? u.u

I'm horrible with nicknames... *hides under a rock* u.u
    Last edited by Fox Goddess Inari; 09-11-2015 at 04:23 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    For teddiursa, I would suggest, if you want to, Freddy from five nights at Freddy's. That's the only nickname I can think for teddiursa. I would want Ash's Pikachu

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 64 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Arrow

For the Lapras I think Aqua is a great name , how about rocky for the sandile? And I might call one of the strong ones danger , PS- sorry if I'm not too good with nicknames I never nickname my Pokemon XD and perhaps storm for one that's related to weather conditions

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Since spheal will evolve to walrein maybe Wally or Walt cuz it kinda looks like an old man lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I once named a lapras Loc, like the loc ness monster.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyranitar-tyrant
    Houndour-Doom or doomsday
    Roserade-Poisonrose or Thorna

Sorry for all the updates I just kept thinking of more not sure if you will like them but it was fun trying lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Sandile-Krok, Iggy(as in igneous rock formations) or Igneous could work.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol no worries xD Honestly I wouldn't nickname my Pokemons either but when Ruby&Sapphire came out, I happen to get both. I think in my Ruby game, I named my Pokemons. When ORAS came out, I only got OR because of money and I really love Ruby<3 so I wanted to stick by it and decided to name again. Pokemons I will keep or hang on to are nicknamed Pokemons I will use!

Also its okay, its everyone's own preference and I do like Greek&Mythical names as well (;

The ones in italics may be used but for a different Pokemon & ones in bold are names I had in mind but saving it;

@TinkerBell; Cheshire, Deimos, Pluto, Nyx, Loki, and Noir c: I really like Cheshire, Nyx, and Noir n-n Which set would you like? Please give me your FC&IGN and we can trade~

@Sonic7777; Freddy 0: I just remember that game xD but sadly I'm not to fond of the name D: I rarely use names but JPN names are usually top xD

@TheGreatTrader; I was thinking of going Aqua but he's a Male xD Its a maybe though. Gyarados and Lapras are the only ones I woud name Aqua depending on their genders!

@finch22; Wally/Walt reminds me of Wallace, the 8th Gym Leader xD I simply adore the heck out of that guy!<3 Hmm.. Idk maybe maybe. I had so many people (some friends) would name Lapras that x'D I sadly don't like it too much. Ah no worries!

Everyone has a million chances to give me nicknames :3 You can keep trying and trying. I promise you, I will have something to give you in return. So please don't feel bad if I say no or keep rejecting your suggestions. I will try my best to give you more stuff that I like so you have a better idea! Good luck <3

Literally, I'm giving 2 Free Pokemons in exchange for a nickname! There's no way you can lose! (: I will italics&bold the things I like so you know!
    Last edited by venxhero; 09-12-2015 at 02:00 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Interesting giveaway, Kay. Here are my suggestions:

Male S.Tyranitar: Charon (ferryman of the underworld, carrier of souls) or Hades (ruler of the underworld)
    Male S.Houndour: Cerberus (guardian of the underworld)

As for the set of my choice, it will be Set E: Shiny Frosslass and Groudon.

Good luck to everyone.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah thank you Peter! (:

Set E is Taken by Laboaka

Hades and Cerberus n-n Nice; I will get on right now to give you your set!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Sphel:wailly
    sneasel: hard ice
    tyranitar: tyrump
    roserade: bouquet
    chatot: motormouth
    teddiursa: whinny the poo
    sandile:burrow
    Glameow: glamour
    houndour: firedoom
    cotteney: blank
    lapras: aqua
    gligar: glider

and if i win just pm me plz...?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Male S.Spheal-- Blueberry since I see a fat purple thing and I think of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the blueberry girl.
    Male S.Sneasel-- Pharoh
    Male S.Tyranitar-- El Dorado
    Female S.Roserade-- Rogue or Storm
    Male S.Teddiursa-- Cloverfield because clover is green, cloverfield is a war movie and he is a bear.
    Male S.Sandile-- DesertJaws
    Female S.Glameow-- Cheshire
    Male S.Houndour-- Sirius means wolf star and since a star can be blue...

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Taewondo1517; Wailly is kinda similar to Wally/Wallace so its a maybe x) Winnie the Poo is cute, but I don't think it'll suit Ursaring very well D: Like what I said to &TheGreatTrader; I'm thinking about it, but not too sure if I want a Male Aqua xP

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I didn't see your post, Eclipse xD I'm so sorry!

Omfg Eclipse! Sirius sounds perfect! I'm in conflict with the S.Glameow x'D Also your username had a nice ring too.

For her, I have 3 names: Cheshire, Mocha, and Mochi lol I dunno why I had a thing for Mocha/Mochi
    Please give me your FC&IGN along with the chosen set.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No worries!

FC: 4141-4761-0973
    IGN: Meaghan
    Chosen Set: H please

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay I added you!
    FC: 2621-3469-9850 IGN: Kay

I'll be getting on right now and please give me junk Pokemon because I'll be releasing it once I get them.

Set H is taken by Eclipse

- - - Updated - - -

Also someone just asked me; if you won a set already.. You can win another one (: I have several more shinies that needs to be name and I do have plenty of Pokemons to give for free.

I also like the Tales (series)<3 Games and of course Anime/Manga! Feel free to ask or suggest some! But you must inform where its from and why that name (:

Examples
    My Latios is Ayato (From Tokyo Ghoul; he's my favorite<3)
    S.Palkia is Ruka (From a Manga I read and he was adorable!)
    S.HootHoot is Kaepora (From Legend of Zelda)

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok sounds good

To win another set, just post more nickname ideas?
    Last edited by Eclipse; 09-12-2015 at 05:41 AM.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol yup! D Until I get the nicknames for all my shinies then thats it x)

About 6 of them needs nicknames (I have 10 more shinies that needs nicknames too but not gonna post them, maybe/maybe not)
    And not gonna say which one needs nicknames :3c
    So go for it!