Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Unique & Reward ;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Name the shuppet guardian I don't want anything just thought it was a good fit

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Gam3erCaramella; Sadly I can't see Pisces with the Female Seel xP I prefer Aquarius or Aqua for both Female Lapras / Female Seel though, thank you!

@Taekwondo1517; Like I said previously and for Gam3erCaramella, Aquarius/Aqua for Lapras/Seel (:

Swablu - Vulpix needs nicknames xD Just saying cuz it seems like you guys are only on Lapras/Seel xP

@Johnny2x4; Um there's no Shuppet 0: I do have one but its on the list what I have already.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Firefoxx for the youtuber OMGitsfirefoxx bc her fav packmen is ninetales
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Taekwondo1517; Its kinda weird naming someone else's pokemon for your own xD but thats a nice nickname (:

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    No she didn't name it that it's just her favorite pokemon
    Add me!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh sorry thats what you meant >_< sadly I don't know who that is and I don't name them after youtubers (unless I know them personally and they're really good friends)

Just saying (: if you read all my posts on this thread, I posted my favorites and what I'm into. I even posted a huge list of samples of what I named my shinies. Of course I don't mind hearing your own nicknames etcs but try to keep in mind that they'll have this name forever and I want it to fit them (in their final form as well) and I rather not keep trading myself back to XY to change the name.

(I even have a good friend who helps me out and I help him out as well on shinies; I keep bugging him to change the shinies' names cuz I didn't like it or it didn't suit them. So in order to avoid that, try imagining the unique name for the current form and their final evolution forms along with their gender and ability; that helps me) Of course along with the type of ball they're in (:

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, no worries

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you for reading!~

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Azula for vulpix
    From avatar the last air bender

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to pick yuuki or fenik it would be yuuki because fenil is to close to fennikin and yuuki sounds more suitable/adorable
    Last edited by Gam3rC; 09-19-2015 at 06:12 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sadly I'm not a fan of Avatar, Gam3rCaramella xD but I do like that Prince Zuko xP

Anywho! I think I may use Fenix for my Cyndaquil, Male or Female?
    I got a feeling I should use Yuuki (even though I name all my Ninetales that whenever I get my hands on one)
    PLUS in a Moonball, I think its suitable/adorable (: Yeah I may go with Yuuki (kinda buzy so have to name it later)

Thank you! Which set would you like, Gam3rCaramella? Please provide IGN&FC because I probably deleted it
    (needed more room in FC u__u curse the maximum of 100FC only)
    Give me a minute, I need to update the list of the leftovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually nevermind, they're there still xD (I recently moved them so I had to double check)
    Anywho please send me those and we can trade whenever you're available!

I am currently breeding eggs x3 and give me JUNK Pokemons because I'll be releasing them sadly. Need more room.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    aww thanks soo much
    if u liked avatar, i feel like azula would be a good choice for a female fire pokemon but to each his own lol
    zuko or zuzu (his nickname in the show) would be great for a male fire pokemon.
    alright my ign: alysha
    my fc: 3582-9563-3569
    yuuki is just so perfect for vulpix (you name all your ninetails that for a reason)

i would love to have this set: English name Hoopa lvl 58 + Female S.Meditite lvl 1 5IV PurePower Healball KB

(if you can nickname miditite Shiva that would be awesome, but if not i understand)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem and gonna add you right now 0:
    Which set is that? Please give me the letter xD

Let me know when you are available to trade and sadly cannot name it for you xP

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im on right now the set was I.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah I just got my food >3>; Can you wait? I'll be available after an hour, sorry about that.
    I'll be on all night so hopefully you'll still be here.

Set I is taken by Gam3erC

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sure no problem, i will get back on at 11pm