10 22.22%
  • I'll buy White 2

19 42.22%
  • I'm getting both!!

15 33.33%
  • I'm getting neither

1 2.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2--- Predictions???

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Black 2 & White 2--- Predictions???

I'm sure by now everyone's heard of the game TBR in June, Pokémon Black and White 2!! And with it they finally admit to the existence of the new formes of Kyurem!! Black Kyurem and White Kyurem!! If you look it up you'll find pics!! But they didn't label it GREY; They labeled them Black and White 2!!! This implies it is a continuation of Black and White, so could it be a new part of Unova??? Or possibly a new stretch of adventure added to the series?? The fact they named it as a sequel is very interesting when you overthink it!! If you read my previous predictions post you probably saw the two attacks! They are probably going to be incorprated as form-specific moves, like Rotom's!!! What do you think the new types of these formes will be?? And will they be a continuation of the B/W series?? Or just a remake of each with an alternate ending like Platinum was???

I think it'll prob be the same thing but with a completely new area like the distortion world was!! And they'll probably add to the story of N; he got away in BW, possibly to another region!! Maybe it continues the story with you flying to Hoenn or something to find N and arrest him, too!
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 02-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Idk how I feel about this. I mean one form is supposed to be Fire/Dragon Kyurem and one Electric /Dragon Kyurem...so then its the same as Reshiram and Zekrom. Ill probably buy one because I've been a true Pokemon fan since the releases odlf Red and Blue, but I'm not sure how this is going to be. We shall see

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It'll be probably include Eindoak and can catch Victini from there.
    OR, there would be some places where in the show.
    Well, Don't know yet.
    We'll see.
    I like the Kyurem color White!
    Kyurem color black looks like abnormal (No offense to the lovers of it)

But when I look in Pokemon.com, I was surprised that they both look terrible, like hand made.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Soooo excited

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That is so awesome.....I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am truly hoping for a combination of unova and hoenn in these games. Rather than a grey, ruby remake and sapphire remake we just get black 2 and white 2. Has potential to change the way Pokemon games are released in the future. Given the fact that there is an English site already made for it I'm also hoping for a (near) simultaneous release worldwide. That said November is the latest I'm guessing it will be released in the U.S, Aus and Europe.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I would probably get Black 2 because seeing as I have White 1 then yeah. I would love to get both cuz Those formed are great but sadly I ain't made of money.. D: Does anyone think there will be new Unova Pokemon? I'm hoping for new eeveelutions

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was greatly disappointed by the first black game so i don't hold high hope for these but i will be getting one anyway. Hopefully like Gaming Master 2000 says it will incorporate Hoenn as this game is still going to be playable on the DSi/Lite whereas future releases will most likely be for the 3DS only.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hoping that you can have your pokemon follow you like in ss hg

Sting Guest
    I just came up of this combination when I saw their pics.
    White Kyurem= Dragon/Ice/Fire
    Black Kyurem= Dragon/Ice/Electric

Is that possible? 3 type combination, is that why those kyurem looked like they are fused? Or does in the story line, Kyurem used its fused move, and Reshiram used Fusion Flare, and they both fused? and turn into White Kyurem?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To be honest, I'm not looking forward to this game, I don't think Unova will be any different. I will probably buy it, and I hope the game proves my wrong, but I really wanted a re-make of Ruby/Emerald. Maybe there will be new legends?
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Why have I not heard of this yet?!

Sting Guest
    To make sure is, wait for the release date for Japan, watch some walkthroughs in Youtube, look in the comments, and likes and dislikes, but just watch the very first walkthrough(spoilers alert)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if it's a sequal will it somehow use your b/w information to pick up from where you left off with your same pokemon team or something... or a brand new trainer picking up where b/w ends... if it's the second choice then you can't start in nuvema town since we already know everybody from there... maybe a different city for the starting trainer like Striaton or something. or maybe just the whole game over again with tons of add ons and a longer story and gameplay like with all 'third' games. but it's b/w 2. this is more than the 'third' game... when you REALLY think about it this sequal could really do big things. hope they don't ruin it... i'm not gonna look at spoilers and walkthroughs when it's released in japan in june. i want it to be a fresh experience when it hits the usa