10 22.22%
  • I'll buy White 2

19 42.22%
  • I'm getting both!!

15 33.33%
  • I'm getting neither

1 2.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black 2 & White 2--- Predictions???

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    Yeahh... the Company would lose too much money that way. And it's very illogical.
    1. There would be no point in making other games if al of the regions were in 1 game.
    2. The level cap would have to be raised wayyyy past Level 100.
    3. The trainers, gyms, leagues, and wild pokemon would be at too high of a level toward the last 3 regions.
    4. It would take up way too much space in the game cart and all of the regions would be watered down (ie. look at Kanto in HGSS)
    All true

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeahh... the Company would lose too much money that way. And it's very illogical.
    1. There would be no point in making other games if al of the regions were in 1 game.
    3. The trainers, gyms, leagues, and wild pokemon would be at too high of a level toward the last 3 regions.
    4. It would take up way too much space in the game cart and all of the regions would be watered down (ie. look at Kanto in HGSS)
    A game with all the regions while unlikely would be a perfect way to end the series if you ask me. If they knew they weren't going to release any new games again they could go all out and try to make as much money off an all inclusive game as possible.

As for point 2 & 3, personally I think they could introduce some sort of level cap. Right now there are 5 regions. Theoretically they could make it so that in Kanto your Pokemon (and the Gym/Elite 4 Pokemon) could only grow to a maximum level of 20 (and make them really hard to grow up). Beating Kanto and moving on to Johto would up the level cap to 40 and so on.

4) This is the biggest problem. Right now DS and 3DS carts hold up to 2GB of data. I have heard that it'd be theoretically possible to make a 3DS card with up to 8GB of storage space which is better but when you consider the extra data that would be needed for 3D (for a hypothetical 3DS all inclusive game) the extra space would be dragged down.

Clever coding may make it work, it may not. That's far beyond what I could imagine. Theoretically I imagine it could be done but even if it could it's unlikely to never happen (or happen for a long time).

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what if unova had a boat taking u to sinnoh or any other region?

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    They will lose money

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Gaming Master 2000 I was thinking about the same thing, the all inclusive game would be a perfect way to end the franchise (if or when it will).
    @truffledude12, why do I bother explaining things...smh

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    because you just put in a string of complicated words toghetre an call it an explanation

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    because you just put in a string of complicated words toghetre an call it an explanation
    Complicated words?...Like...? I've made my posts very clear and mostly free from grammatical error. Good luck passing English Class

Anyway, when the producers overcome the data memory restrictions, (if they decide to make the heavenly All-Inclusive game) I hope none of the regions are watered down. I mean, Kanto was only the second region in GSC/HGSS and a lot was missing from the region..

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah what u said

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Serebii.net are in the process of translating some pages from CoroCoro magazine (a Japanese magazine that has released information about the new Pokemon games). So far they have confirmed that Black 2 and White 2 are not just a different coloured game but has a whole new story and features.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    Serebii.net are in the process of translating some pages from CoroCoro magazine (a Japanese magazine that has released information about the new Pokemon games). So far they have confirmed that Black 2 and White 2 are not just a different coloured game but has a whole new story and features.
    Read that tooo now I really can't waiit. I'm hoping it'll be a new region but I doubt it. Maybe the land above Unova that goes off the mapp

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hope so