10 22.22%
  • I'll buy White 2

19 42.22%
  • I'm getting both!!

15 33.33%
  • I'm getting neither

1 2.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2--- Predictions???

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    this would actually be cool. I'm hoping that they have all the regions. I doubt it but it would definetly be cool.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If u like it join my group black and white 2

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Undoubtedly the plot will concern more about N and Ghetsis and the Sages.

I'm hoping that Anthea and Concordia will get a bigger part -- I mean, they were featured in the Opening scene for the game and all they actually did was stand in a room in the Castle.

I also have this theory that the Shadow Triad are the Striaton Gym Leaders. The Striaton Brothers were the only Gym Leaders who didn't show up to help Hilbert/Hilda at N's Castle.

And my final prediction (more like, my final beg) is that Hoenn will somehow be available in B2W2 That would make me so happy.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    LOL.
    Cilan wouldn't do such a thing

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    I also have this theory that the Shadow Triad are the Striaton Gym Leaders. The Striaton Brothers were the only Gym Leaders who didn't show up to help Hilbert/Hilda at N's Castle.
    That really makes a lot of sense!! I never over-thought it like thatt! and I agree therw will be another reason but I have a feeling it will be Sinnoh... Honestly my least favourite regionn but whatevss

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Trivia: Kyurem is the powerful Dragon type
    Kyurem is Kyurem
    Reshiram and Zekrom is Yin and Yang.
    Yin and Yang combined= Kyurem
    Yin and Yang escaped Kyurem, and they became Reshiram and Zekrom

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    getting white 2

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    LOL.
    Cilan wouldn't do such a thing
    Yea I dont think Cilan is a Evil Conosur
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKnight00 View Post
    Yea I dont think Cilan is a Evil Conosur
    Idk it would be a pretty cool plot twist!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Trivia: Kyurem is the powerful Dragon type
    Kyurem is Kyurem
    Reshiram and Zekrom is Yin and Yang.
    Yin and Yang combined= Kyurem
    Yin and Yang escaped Kyurem, and they became Reshiram and Zekrom
    Yes, Reshiram and Zekrom are Yin and Yang.
    Most people don't know that the boundary line between Yin and Yang is called Wuji.
    Wuji is considered the 'grey area' or 'everything inbetween'.
    Looking at Kyurem's dex entry, he is known as the Boundary Pokemon.

And yes, Kyurem is the corpse of the Original Dragon Zekrom/Reshiram split from.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    That really makes a lot of sense!! I never over-thought it like thatt! and I agree therw will be another reason but I have a feeling it will be Sinnoh... Honestly my least favourite regionn but whatevss
    Why would they include Sinnoh? Gen IV barely ended a year ago. It would make much more sense to include Hoenn. And besides, Gen I and Gen II were remade. What comes after 1 and 2??

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    they should include a battle frontier in them and be able to travel to other regions or at least do gym rematches like in hgss. as for N he's just lusky he got away from me cause i wouldve tooken his reshiram. are kyurems formes gonna have to something to do with hold items like shaymin and giratina or special places like rotom and deoxys. i also think they should release meloetta, keldeo, or genesect when they come out. thundurus, tornadus, and landorus should also have an in-game plot story instead of just them roaming around randomly. and maybe even be able to battle ash or other league champions too along with cynthia. and also bring in trip from anime so i can put him in his place cause paul got lucky he didnt get to talk $h!+ to me or he wouldve died.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I first bought white, and now have black too, so I will buy white2 when it comes out and if I like it I'll end up getting black2. I really do hope the plot changes and we can explore/challenge other reigons other than just unova..

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love to see a plot involving Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus like Espada said.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by glue View Post
    this would actually be cool. I'm hoping that they have all the regions. I doubt it but it would definetly be cool.
    Yeahh... the Company would lose too much money that way. And it's very illogical.
    1. There would be no point in making other games if al of the regions were in 1 game.
    2. The level cap would have to be raised wayyyy past Level 100.
    3. The trainers, gyms, leagues, and wild pokemon would be at too high of a level toward the last 3 regions.
    4. It would take up way too much space in the game cart and all of the regions would be watered down (ie. look at Kanto in HGSS)