Starting in a few days or so (probably in a week) I will try not to be on here as much.

I will be able to do trades and such, but for the threads.. You might have to contact me through kik.
.nokuto ; please state who you are.
But if I happen to be on, I'll try to check them out and reply! I usually check out my inbox FIRST
since I've been getting a lots of that lately xD so I will clear it whenever I can.

Why am I being away for awhile? I've noticed I've been spending all my time on here
and doing things for people (because I want to help everyone and give away free Pokemons)
BUT SOMETHING CAME UP.

Its personal and I'm worried about my precious adorable not so weird Pomchi<3
(pomeranian x chihuahua = pomchi)
I'm not too sure on the details and I rather not say much because I'm extremely worried about her.
Until she gets better, I will be away and not on so much.
Plus I dislike papers very very much. I've been getting assigned a lot so.. I wanna try to get rid of those.
Ugh why are essays even invented? xD sad life.

So if its not much trouble, download kik and hit me up for a trade or whatever.
If you still want to win a set by giving me nicknames, let me know in the message!
You can contact me from kik 24/7 (: its like Aim/PhoneNumber (but using an username instead!)
Thank you for reading and I'll be sure to do a nice giveaway when I'm back!

*If my inbox is full and you don't want to download kik (even though its an free app xD)
please leave visitor messages on my profile page (: I like those x3