Thread: Zygarde has new forms (Pokemon Z?)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Zygarde has new forms (Pokemon Z?)

If you haven't heard zygarde has new forms. The zygarde we all know, which lets face it, isn't that interesting is only 50% complete. They have announced for the new season of the animation new forms. Including individual cells, the core, a 10% form (which looks like a dog) and the complete form (which has a blue arm and a red arm). Both new forms look incredible compared to the old one. But with the announcement of new forms of zygarde means the possibility for a Pokemon Z game. There has been no confirmation of a Pokemon Z but it has been argued that since we have already met zygarde in x and y that there would most likely not be a Z. I myself have really hoped for another kalos game, lots of people have speculated they might do an x2 y2. But with the new zygarde forms it puts hope back out there for a Pokemon Z game. If you care to read the article on these new forms or see them for yourself head over to Pokemon.com.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention the new forms are for the new season in Japan. I am not sure how much further ahead they are in the series but it may be awhile before it is seen in other parts of the world. Ash's greninja also takes on a new form. It's bond with ash becomes so strong it takes on a form that resembles Ash's appearance. Apparently this has happened once before in the kalos region a long time ago. It is also talked about in the same article as the zygarde forms.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Well i think it is packmen z bc they hinted that the then is flowers and in X and Y you can find different packmen in differed flowers the e4 and champ are named afar flowers and the ultimate weapon and as floette if a special flowet

so yeah
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just read the Pokemon site with the info about the Zygarde forms. The interesting things is the press email I got about the new series actually called the new season 'Pokemon XY&Z' which I can't find on Pokemon's site (though maybe I'm over looking it). To me that all but confirms we're getting a Pokemon Z game and probably soon(-ish).

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Valentine's Day to be specific

- - - Updated - - -

Hi do i post a thread?
    Add me!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I didn't see a title for it on the Pokemon website. Thanks for the info. It definitely sounds like a go on Pokemon Z.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Yeah i think its confirmed
    Add me!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I get that the form changes are due to him not being complete or whatever, but if we take this literally, zygarde at 50% power has 600 base stats. So therefore zygarde 10% would be the weakest pokemon ever at 120, and zygarde complete the most powerful at 1200. It's a good thing this definitely won't be the case, otherwise you'd never see anything else on wi-fi 0_0

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness though, the other interesting thing that we'll find out about zygarde is his new moves. For those who aren't familiar there were signature moves for zygarde coded into X and Y called thousand arrows and thousand waves that he never learnt in those games. i won't bore people by describing them in full but how will they deal with them and the new forms do you think?
    Making my grand return!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not sure but thousand arrows sounds cool. It will be nice having all mega evolutions in a kalos game, it sucks oras megas can't transfer to x and y. I wonder if there will be any new mega evolutions.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by finch22 View Post
    Not sure but thousand arrows sounds cool. It will be nice having all mega evolutions in a kalos game, it sucks oras megas can't transfer to x and y. I wonder if there will be any new mega evolutions.
    i hope
    Add me!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My general opinion on pokemon legends. Major trios as in (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyruem, etc..) have had either had fusions or an extended evolution. Reffering to primals and mega evolution. It's quite like a repititive pattern. This is the first major trio I've seen with so many forms @ Zygarde. Although we might not get to use the other formes besides the one showed with legendaries X & Y combined it was nice knowing about the 10%~100% really got the pot cooking and hopes high for a new kalos game. Hopefully before 2016.. oh sweet believer