Thread: Hi, I'm new. Please click this link

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hi, I'm new. Please click this link

So, I go by FrostyPuff or my username. Whichever you feel comfortable typing out, lol. So long story short, I have been a lurker of these forums and decided to finally join. It seems like a pretty chill forum to be a member of.

Now, a few things about me. I have been a gamer since I was a child and my first video game was actually Pokemon Red. Or was it blue? Ever since then, I have enjoyed the games. I am a huge fan of handhelds, considering I grew up owning gameboys and DSes. I took a hiatus and decided not to play the Pokemon games (this was around the time Ruby and Sapphire came out) and decided to explore other games. Overall, I got uninterested with games in general and most of my collection was given away and/or traded away. Fortunately, my game collection is still growing and I am recovering most of what I gave up and my passion for gaming and collecting came back when I started watching people's game collections on Youtube.

I own most of the core Pokemon games on DS and have Red and Gold for Gameboy. Now, I am back to play Pokemon and make it my goal to own every single one, the LEGIT way.

Also, I used to play Pokemon online competitively through wifi.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Hope you enjoy the forums
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello and welcome! Ooh if you used to be competitive and still enjoy battling, you're in luck with this site. There's a ton of good battlers around here so if you want to get rid of the rust go ahead and throw a challenge at the people in the chatbox!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure, no problem. Thanks for the welcome UltraSound. I'd like to do some battling some day. However, I don't think I can make time for that now, haha. However, I am here to trade with others in hopes of completing the Pokedex.