Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Time Thing;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

One Time Thing;

Please don't let it be a dragon egg xD Anywho!

Lately I've been breeding for day and a half straight and I hatched 4 shinies total!

1. Female S.Cyndaquil - 2nd egg out of 10 eggs (didn't even tryyyy lmaoo)
    (started at 2:40am and hatched around 2:45am; tryna take picture for my friends xD)
    2. Male S.Deino - 3 flipping hours (3am-6am)
    3. Female S.Axew (not the ability I wanted and last night)
    4. Male S.Axew (just 40 mins ago)

I just thought of it now, maybe I'm okay breeding and spending time on lvl 100 pokemons xD
    I would love to test this out!

If anyone doesn't mind letting me borrow their lvl 100 Pokemon, I'll breed you a shiny FOR FREE.
    So I'll be returning both your lvl 100 Pokemon and shiny Pokemon that I hatched.
    I just wanna test it out. If you like the nature for it, please let them hold everstone.

I do not breed specific natures, so yeah xD
    I don't really care for the natures on mine since I don't even battle
    and personally, I just don't know which natures are best for which pokemons
    (I know, I can check Smogon or whatever, but I don't want to put in extra work)

DO NOT EVEN OFFER A FOSSIL POKEMON x'D

I'm only accepting ONE OFFER and you have to be patient.

I'll start on ONCE I hatch the leftover eggs of Axew and Gible; I am starting Gible next.
    If you're okay and patient (AND KIND TO ME) I will do it for you. Like I said above, its free.
    And if you know me, I'm not the type to steal and I do like breeding (:

I will send 2 pictures of proof (when it hatched and asks if you wanna name it & summary photo)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can borrow my milotic if you want

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    You can borrow my gengar
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can borrow my Delphox c: ! If ya don't mind that is XD!
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll accept once I get my Shiny Gible c:
    (I hope it'll be Male with HA xD if not, I guess I'll do it again AFTER I breed your Pokemon)

Okay I lied xD I do want something in return and that is Heart Scales.

-Please provide the lvl 100 Pokemon with Heartscale attached
    *what if my Pokemon is holding everstone because I want that specific nature?
    *Answer: when I trade your lvl 100 Pokemon with Everstone AND Shiny Pokemon lvl 1 with 2 Images BACK, you will trade me TWO JUNK Pokemons with Heartscales.
    -If you attached the Heartscale to your lvl 100 Pokemon; please attach one to a JUNK Pokemon as well in exchange for the Shiny Pokemon

If you agree to this, please provide Pokemon's details.
    Example: Female/Male Garchomp HA: RoughSkin lvl 100 Heartscale
    Just state your Pokemon's details, thats all I ask and heartscales.

I don't want to hunt for them, literally boring and wastes my time lol >_>;
    Your Pokemon must be lvl 100 and if not, I'll reject it. (not even accepting lvl 99)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    I'll accept once I get my Shiny Gible c:
    (I hope it'll be Male with HA xD if not, I guess I'll do it again AFTER I breed your Pokemon)

Okay I lied xD I do want something in return and that is Heart Scales.

-Please provide the lvl 100 Pokemon with Heartscale attached
    *what if my Pokemon is holding everstone because I want that specific nature?
    *Answer: when I trade your lvl 100 Pokemon with Everstone AND Shiny Pokemon lvl 1 with 2 Images BACK, you will trade me TWO JUNK Pokemons with Heartscales.
    -If you attached the Heartscale to your lvl 100 Pokemon; please attach one to a JUNK Pokemon as well in exchange for the Shiny Pokemon

If you agree to this, please provide Pokemon's details.
    Example: Female/Male Garchomp HA: RoughSkin lvl 100 Heartscale
    Just state your Pokemon's details, thats all I ask and heartscales.

I don't want to hunt for them, literally boring and wastes my time lol >_>;
    Your Pokemon must be lvl 100 and if not, I'll reject it. (not even accepting lvl 99)
    I'll pm you with the information when you're ready XD
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure n-n

Once I get the Shiny Gible, I'll choose one randomly and we can trade (:
    So out of 3 people xD I'm excited to try this out x3

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot! I'm breeding it with a JPN 6IV Ditto (: in case someone asks what I'm using x3
    He's holding Destiny Knot so cross your fingers it'll have some nice IVs xD

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Yay
    it is a lvl 100 male shiny gengar( plz take good care of it) legit( i think idk) and holding a heart scale
    Add me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just curious, you want another Shiny Gengar? o.o; if you don't mind me asking xD

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well mine is a JPN Male milotic, ability: competitive, with heart scale.

Sorry if its more difficult to get a shiny

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Shiny haunter plz
    Add me!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think you may have to change yours, JordanKnight >_<
    Since I'm doing the Masuda Method and all.

You didn't really answer my question, Taekwondo1517 lol.. Please read my comment again.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    changing it to greninja

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I guess you can borrow my Gardevoir. I want a female shiny ralts with its hidden ability telepathy

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay and make sure it's lvl 100 c: Thank you.

Sonic7777, if your Gardevoir has HA then sure and the gender, leave it up to luck.

I hope you realize that I'm ONLY choosing one Pokemon out of 4, just to test it out.
    Patience and kindness = the winner I'mma choose to breed their Pokemon.