Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Time Thing;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Oh I'm sorry umm sure ill take two

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Taekwondo1517; I don't understand you x__x'

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I don't understand myself either... Lol
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Kay, I would like to hit you up on this offer as well. I have a shiny Haxorus and I just wanna change around it's ability, as it has Rivalry and I wanna put Mold Breaker on it, if possible. Nature is not so much an issue, though either Jolly or Adamant are preferred. So I won't be attaching an everstone to carry on the current nature and it will come straight with a heart scale.

So yeah, it's a Male Haxorus, Ability: Rivalry lvl 100 w/ Heartscale. Hope this works for ya, if you get to work on it.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Peter! (:
    You know you can change their abilities with an Ability Capsule? (: Unless you want a different one xD

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh man, I forgot this item existed. I dunno, I still would like to opt for a better nature, but it may not be worth the time I will put you through. I had some other non-shiny pokes I could choose for you, but sadly they are both Japanese and that's a no no for Masuda. x)

So, how much does an Ability Capsule cost again? XD

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol no worries and yeah I'm sorry D: If you had one other than JPN, definitely will work! (:
    They don't need to be shiny xD Just gotta be lvl 100 along with a Heartscale.

Well I think it's a Battle Item, so you gotta use BP for it 0:

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I checked it and it's 200 BP. Sweet cheese presto! This is gonna be tough to get down. x)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Just plz take the dang thing!

Sorry if I'm rude I'm in a bad mood...��
    Add me!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondo1517 View Post
    Just plz take the dang thing!

Sorry if I'm rude I'm in a bad mood...��

It's kind of obvious that you didn't read the opening post.... At all. Venxhero said the'd pick something out of the ones presented. That doesn't mean pester her until she picks yours.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Merida View Post
    It's kind of obvious that you didn't read the opening post.... At all. Venxhero said the'd pick something out of the ones presented. That doesn't mean pester her until she picks yours.
    did you read mine? not trying to be rude but did you? i was in a bad mood ok? but still not trying to be rude.....
    Add me!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    K take my Female Electrivire Abilility: Vital Spirit and Nature: Adamant
    I just want a Shiny Elekid. Don't care about Gender or IVs or Nature.
    Just99999X
    5043-2906-7557
    The Endgame has begun.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Taekwondo1517; Yeah but you still said it x: Heck even my close friend asked me to, which I said no (I never say no to his request since I started this thread) anywho if you cannot be patient and kind.. maybe you can try searching for one? Other people requested as well and they're just waiting to be picked.

@Merida; Thank you! xD

@Primal; Thanks for posting in my thread (:

Okay I feel like I'm getting closer to my S.Gible xD so I'll continue breeding and I'll try to post in here asap!
    AND A HEADS UP (a friend who rarely goes on here, asked me on kik)

How do I breed/hatch my eggs?
    I have a lvl 100 S.Volcarona with FlameBody in my 1st slot and I carry 5 eggs at a time. Once I hatch the 1st egg, I'll head back to switch it out and grab a new egg. Same thing with the last 4 eggs, switch it out for a new egg (meaning I talk to the guy to receive the egg)

I simply do not like filling my boxes full of eggs. I tried it and I disliked it. (I did it for Spiritomb, Treecko, & Purrloin) Not my style lol and sure, it does take longer so I heard. But I can manage and still hatch c:

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a 6iv level 100 shiny Tyranitar, a shiny Brivary, a Crobat, a shiny delibird, and a 6iv Sylveon. Pick any of them :3
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    You van also borrow my greeninja if yowled like

- - - Updated - - -

Autocorrect.......
    Add me!