Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Time Thing;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 59 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ven/Kay asked me to post this.

I'm only choosing one lvl 100 Pokemon you wish to have a shiny baby of. Do not offer me a dragon, fossil, or shiny Pokemon.

I'm sorry if Im taking longer than I am. Just recently I had some personal issues (that includes my health) so I had to see a doctor. u_u; Anywho, I've been breeding the Gible at least 2-4hrs when I have time.

If I do not hatch the S.Gible by Friday, Septemeber 25th, I will choose your Pokemon. I will personally send you a PM along with my FC&IGN and I suggest you do the same by replying back with FC&IGN&Pokemon. If I do not see the info I asked for or you simply "forgot," consider yours denied. I will choose someone elses Pokemon. (It would be nice to read my rules, not that hard.)
    Last edited by pokemonfandom; 09-22-2015 at 12:10 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you Pokemonfandom <3

So I am on my phone atm! Sending PM is a pain so I will post it here. I finally hatched the Shiny Gible (: Female HA S.Gible x'D
    Ugh I wanted a Male.. It was the last Shiny Dragon I wanted on my list but I guess I'll re-do next week or something u 3 u ~

Anywho! I know I wrote that and since I am on my phone, its a pain >_>; Please PM your FC&IGN&PokemonInfo and I shall get your Pokemon later today and I will start breeding (: Like I promised at the beginning of the thread: once I hatch a Shiny Gible, I will shiny breed your Pokemon.

Please do not post in this thread, I will ask a Mod to close it.