Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shnies (:

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shnies (:

( SORRY ABOUT THE TOTALY MISSPELLED TITLE STUPID TABLET DX )

So im willing to breed some people shinies cause im feeling pretty confident right now cx !

Tell me ( and trade ) the pokemon you want and ill breed it for you c:

Under three conditions v.v

1. The pokemon is at level 100 ( extremely poor on my alpha sapphire XD )
    2. Don't rush me ( just starting at hatching shinies and it took me 3 days to hatch my first shiny XD )
    3. Lastly feel free to include some stones with it ( not really needed but still its a want not mega stones but like moon, shiny, dusk, ect. )

Also im doing one person at a time...... v.v so just bare with me...... im not gonna ask shiny for shiny either just trade me a junk pokemon for the shiny d: and a junk for the level 100 pokemon. DONT SPAM ME! IF YOU SPAM ME I WONT DO IT XP!

AND ONE LAST THING! If anyone has a whimsicott at level 100 & Meowstic at level 100 can I maybe possibly borrow it to breed for a shiny cottonee and espurr( I always trade back >. < ) ?

Im wanna play a game to see who'll go first though xD!!!!

Guess my 3 favorite bands ( doesnt have to be in order )

Heres the list PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL GET TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DONT GET ANY RIGHT ! :
    A day to remember
    falling in reverse
    Black veil Brides
    icon for hire
    in this moment
    Avengend Sevenfold
    disturbed
    Five finger death punch
    system of a down
    pierce the veil
    sleeping with sirens
    The Rasmus
    Bon Jovi
    Fall out boy
    Marilyn Manson
    escape the fate
    Imagine Dragons
    Skillet

The answers to my favorite bands cx !
    1. A day to remember ( one of my absolute favorites :'D )
    2. Icon for Hire ( same as with ADTR it's one of my absolute favorites c: )
    3. Falling in reverse

THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE ALL THE OTHERS ���� I didn't list all my bands though so trust me I have more favorites XD! And every and that is posted above is amazing! I recommend them to y'all!!~

I will send a message to everyone when im ready for y'all's pokemon okay cx

Let me say oneeeeeee moreeeeee tinyyyyy thing d: if I have the Pokemon you want at level 100, then I myself will just breed from my Pokemon and trade you your shiny

If you have questions concerns or anything pm me okay dd: I'll gladly answer XD!
    Last edited by That_Celebi__Person; 10-04-2015 at 04:22 AM.
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Idk who half of those are but here we go!
    bon Jove fall out boy pierce the veil
    there

also if is a shiny genera and i also have a greeninja
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondo1517 View Post
    Idk who half of those are but here we go!
    bon Jove fall out boy pierce the veil
    there

also if is a shiny genera and i also have a greeninja
    Not even close XD! Though don't get me wrong I love Bon jovi, but he isn't my favorite cx

And okay c: I'm not done yet though v.v
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Ok lol

- - - Updated - - -

Gengar*
    Add me!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    How many tries?
    Add me!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How many tries?

You can keep trying as much as you want XD

And I'm still lot done with Litleo x_x I think it hates me XD!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've no need for a shiny, but if The Rasmus is even close to your top 3 list, I applaud you. Though all of those bands/artists are awesome!
    Good luck with your shiny hunts!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Skillet Imagine Dragons escape thefate
    Add me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I've no need for a shiny, but if The Rasmus is even close to your top 3 list, I applaud you. Though all of those bands/artists are awesome!
    Good luck with your shiny hunts!

It isn't but I still love them XD! And thanks cx

- - - Updated - - -

Skillet Imagine Dragons escape thefate
    Nope still not right cx

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am not even going to try to guess your favorite bands, but I have a few questions. 1: If I trade you a level 100 Talonflame (for example) for a shiny fletching, will I get the Talonflame back? And 2: If I do get the Talonflame back, why does it need to be level 100? If the answer to number 1 is no, don't even bother with number 2:P

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGamingGod View Post
    I am not even going to try to guess your favorite bands, but I have a few questions. 1: If I trade you a level 100 Talonflame (for example) for a shiny fletching, will I get the Talonflame back? And 2: If I do get the Talonflame back, why does it need to be level 100? If the answer to number 1 is no, don't even bother with number 2:P
    1 yes you will get it back
    2 bc if it's another lvl I will lvl up in the daycare and some moves cannot be re taught

There's your answer
    Add me!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The answer to number one is yes you will get it back I will not ever keep the Pokemon you trade me because I've had people take my Pokemon from me and them be gone for ever. Unless you yourself tells me " Hey you can keep my
    Pokemon " I won't keep it. The answer to number two is simple XD I'm poor and don't feel like beating the elite four multiple times just to get money :b since I'd be the one " training it " ( well it's the day care that is but I still have to pay for it ) I don't also want to be responsible for any unwanted moves ( cause you know the daycare people teaches it moves )
    So i don't mind paying the 100 for the Pokemon at level 100 but I do mind paying like 4,000 or something for it.

Also you don't have to guess the bands d: it's just to pass the time til I get to the other people

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I'm not gonna guess your favorite bands, but can you hatch me a shiny female eevee?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the info. I have one other question, just out of curiosity, what method do you use to get the shiny? If I were you, I would use the Masuda method, but I am just interested to know.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the info. I have one other question, just out of curiosity, what method do you use to get the shiny? If I were you, I would use the Masuda method, but I am just interested to know.
    I'm using the Masuda Method right now XD the chain things confuse me and frustrate me easily ( though so does the masuda). The Masuda method in my opinion is more easier and accurate XD. Just it takes longer