Thread: New!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1

Talking New!

Hello. My name is ShinyQueen111, as my title states I hunt Shiny Pokemon. I have almost All of the Pokemon games. I have Only Shiny hunted in Pokemon Alpha and Pokemon X. I love finding and trading Pokemon. I do take requests. I'll write a list later on what I Do have.

I love pokemon and anime. Such as Attack on Titan, FairymTail, Tokyo Ghoul, Fate/Zero just to name a few.

My Favorite Shiny would be a tie between my Shiny Absol and my Shiny Milotic.

I work during the day and Shiny hunt till bedtime. I saw one of these sites on a YouTube channel and thought I'd give it a try. People in the WiFi Never seem to want to trade. Or they make unreasonable requests. Such as If I put up a Shiny Plusle.....they might put up a regular magikarp or something. Yea.....Not gonna happen. So. Enough rambling, have a nice day guys! I'm on as often as I'm awake. So let me know if there is a Shiny I can trade or get you.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome! Nice to see more shiny hunters around too! :3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome cx !

I almost own every Pokemon game too cx just need 5 more v.v would be 4 but my cousins dog stomped on my ruby and broke it T - T she's refusing to replace it so I have to -_-!

Anyways! I hope you enjoy your time here d:
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Thank you both! and I'm sorry to hear that That Celebi Person! That really bites! Yea I just have to get the Original Blue, And the Original Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. And I guess if you count it, Pokemon Yellow. But between my and my fiancee we have almost all of them.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I need blue, silver, sapphire, Ruby, and leaf green

I had sapphire years ago but I think my older sister took it e_e
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Yea my sister has BOTH of the old ones. She was originally gonna sell them to me, but she never ended up doing so. I think she's still using them. Ah well. There's a game shop that sometimes gets old games like that where I live. So perhaps one day, I shall have them all! Just like pokemon!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My sister gave me her Red Crystal & yellow I think she traded sapphire for Ruby but gave me Ruby and it sadly died v_v so I'm ordering them use off of amazon d:

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hey, I have a question. I read in another Thread that you breed Shiny pokemon. Do you have any tips or tricks? I tried once A long time ago to Breed a Shiny Absol. It never worked out. I did end up just hunting for one instead. I was thinking of trying breeding again. So I'm just asking for any advice. Thank you, and have a great day!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyQueen111 View Post
    Hey, I have a question. I read in another Thread that you breed Shiny pokemon. Do you have any tips or tricks? I tried once A long time ago to Breed a Shiny Absol. It never worked out. I did end up just hunting for one instead. I was thinking of trying breeding again. So I'm just asking for any advice. Thank you, and have a great day!
    You have to have a lot of patience ( which I don't have XD I get frustrated easily ). Use ton of O-Powers ( hatching ), have a Pokemon that has the ability flame body ( exp. talonflame ), and finally the easiest route to hatch eggs at is at the battle resort. If you're doing it on X and y I usually would do it in Cyllage city XD but people have done it in lumisoe too. I have like 2 boxes empty XD so I fill the two boxes plus keep 5 eggs with me. Also, if you have someone in your secret base that helps with eggs do it XD. Though once a day, it really helps cx.

Good luck breeding cx !!! I had read somewhere ( idk if it's true or not ) that if you have the shiny charm plus breeding that it helps. I've completed my pokedex so yeah XD!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I have the shiny charm ONLY in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire *currently* I Do have a Talonflame with Flame Body. Do you breed with a Ditto? And yea, I can agree, I have Somewhat little patience, but I think after....4 boxes FULL of Absols with No results I got frustrated and gave up. So I hear ya on that one. I'd like to try again. Someone told me I should try say Breeding TWO Absols with High IV's and EV's and have one have the Destiny Knot. I tried it. No results. So I guess I'll just keep trying. Thank you very much.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyQueen111 View Post
    I have the shiny charm ONLY in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire *currently* I Do have a Talonflame with Flame Body. Do you breed with a Ditto? And yea, I can agree, I have Somewhat little patience, but I think after....4 boxes FULL of Absols with No results I got frustrated and gave up. So I hear ya on that one. I'd like to try again. Someone told me I should try say Breeding TWO Absols with High IV's and EV's and have one have the Destiny Knot. I tried it. No results. So I guess I'll just keep trying. Thank you very much.
    I breed with a Japanese ditto or my English one if my Pokemon are from a different country. I have an extra Japanese ditto if you need it d: I didn't look too much into it I just wing it... But that was me with gastly I filled both boxes 3 times v.v and no luck so I got madd and am doing greninja now.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I have a Japanese and an English Ditto. Thank you very much for the offer. I WILL give it try again....After I hunt down this Shiny Sewaddle. :-)