Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CLOSED] Halloween Shiny Pokemon Giveaway! #Trick-or-Treat

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8

[CLOSED] Halloween Shiny Pokemon Giveaway! #Trick-or-Treat

Hello fellow members, it is time to get spooky!

It has been a while since my last posts in the forum because I had to unfortunately take a break from the site. But I am now back and decided to host a giveaway to celebrate Halloween which is coming up soon. The giveaway is in form of raffle which means the winners will chosen randomly using a random number generator. You will need to have a 6th generation game in other to receive your gift or else it will be given to someone else. Please keep in mind that I'm making this so that everyone has a good time a chance to win a gift. No negativity is wanted.

Prizes:

For this giveaway there will 10 winners, all of which will receive a decent Pokemon. The top 3 places will receive a Lv. 1 shiny Pokemon with 5IVs and good nature as well as ability while holding a Rare Candy. As bonus they also come in a fitting Pokeball and have useful egg moves. The rest of the winners (4th place to 10th) will receive a non-shiny Pumpkaboo holding a Rare Candy for participating.

First Place:

Shiny Gastly

"Gastly is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this Pokémon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind."

Male
    Levitate ability
    Timid nature
    Moves:
    Reflect Type
    Disable
    Clear Smog
    Perish Song

- - -

Second Place:

Shiny Litwick

"Litwick shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and Pokémon, which becomes the fuel that it burns."

Female
    Flash Fire ability
    Timid nature
    Moves:
    Heat Wave
    Captivate
    Clear Smog
    Acid Armor

- - -

Third Place:

Shiny Pumpkaboo

"The pumpkin body is inhabited by a spirit trapped in this world. As the sun sets, it becomes restless and active."

Female
    Frisk ability
    Careful nature
    Moves:
    Bestow
    Disable
    Destiny Bond

- - -

Winners:

1st - Spooky Jim
    2nd - 2muchblood
    3rd - Father Of Peace

4th - SuperShan52689
    5th - Digi TheFallen
    6th - pokeholic321
    7th - crosawood
    8th - Sara13512
    9th - Lyrio
    10th - The Morrigan

Happy Trick-or-Treat'ing everybody!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ash; 11-01-2015 at 04:42 PM.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    #Trick-or-treat
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick-or-treat

Are any of you guys going out for halloween?
    What are you dressing as, I'm going as a werewolf this year!
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick-or-treat bruhhhhhh
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick-or-treat. Halloween FTW. n.n
    The Queen of Phantasm.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara13512 View Post
    #trick-or-treat

Are any of you guys going out for halloween?
    What are you dressing as, I'm going as a werewolf this year!
    I'm chewbaca
    Add me!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick-or-treat

Good luck to everyone and Happy Halloween to all!

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    #trick-or-treat

Good luck to everyone and Happy Halloween to all!
    how'd u get that banner made?
    Add me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick-or-treat

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick-or-treat

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    I'll have wifi time then anyway what the heck, #trick or treat <.<

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick or treat
    Tur

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    #Trick-or-Treat
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #Trick-or-Treat
    “All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”

― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #trick-or-treat looks cool