Thread: Hi

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hi

Hi im new to this site i havent owned any games past 4th gen but this place still interests me and maybe i will be able to get the newest DS and Gen. If you see me somewhere tell me if i misspell things or if i say something wrong because im still working on my english

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Welcome to the site!!!
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Hey, welcome to Pokebay!
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome!
    I take it English isn't your mother tongue, may I ask what it is?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know we've met in the CB already but I hope you enjoy it here and I'll be praying that you acquire a 3DS and a Gen 6 pokemon game. I even have a 6IV JAP or ITA ditto (anyone you'd like) for you when you do.

P.S If you believe you'll get one then you WILL get one. #MindoverMatter
    Last edited by Fox Goddess Inari; 10-24-2015 at 10:13 PM.
    The Queen of Phantasm.