Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event Legendaries for Trade!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I get a Manaphy for it?

Also if you're interested, I have a shiny Kyogre, shiny Arceus, and a shiny Xerneas that I got through trades. They aren't legit(lack of ribbons, and there's a pentagon on the Kyogre), but they're up for trade if you want.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 57 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can have the Manaphy, of course
    I am personally someone who wants ONLY legit Pokemon unless I wanna trade.
    Never give up! Trust your instincts! Listen to all my cheesy quotes!
    My friend code is 0104 - 2408 - 2818 and my in game name is Shahnawaz.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hayley's Mew
    Korean Manaphy
    Oblivia Shaymin
    Toy's R Us Arceus
    Michina Arceus

All look awesome to me. Can you PM me and i'll give a list of what i have? (I have a ton and it'd take me a while typing here)
    "What We Have In Store,All We Want And More...We Will Break On Through,Now It's TIME TO FINISH YOU!"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperShan52689 View Post
    I have a LOT of event legendaries (even spares that I'll be trading to my Pokemon X that I'm gonna be recieving in December ) so I decided to clone them and put them up for trade! Other than the fact they're cloned, I believe they are legit. So, if you need any, I've got these on offer:

Hayley's Mew
    Japanese Mew
    Japanese Celebi
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Plasma Deoxys
    Korean Manaphy
    Japanese Darkrai
    Almia Darkrai
    Alamos Darkrai
    February 2015 Darkrai
    Oblivia Shaymin
    Toy's R Us Arceus
    Michina Arceus
    Movie 14 Victini
    Summer 2012 Keldeo (in Resolute form)
    Spring 2013 Meloetta (with Pokerus and Relic Song)
    October 2014 Diancie
    GAME UK Hoopa

These are the event legendaries I'm looking for:

Winter 2011/ Gamestop Shiny Raikou or Entei
    Toys R Us Manaphy
    Toys R Us or Movie 11/Film 11 Shaymin

I believe that most of the event Pokemon I have; other than the fact they're cloned, they are legit.
    The ones I'm certain are legit are the February 2015 Darkrai, Oblivia Shaymin, the October 2014 Diancie and the GAME UK Hoopa.

I do accept other offers, such as shinies so... offer away
    I am interested in a darkrai so i will give you my shiny kyurem