Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PokeBay News Updates

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation PokeBay News Updates

PokeBay News Updates

~Feel free to discus all news here or create a new topic/thread~

27/02/2012

New Pokemon 5th generation Game
    Pokemon.com has officially declared the release of the new 5th gen games 'Pokemon Black Version2/White Version 2. Although there is no official date set for release in Europe or the USA, the games should be out later this year. The game features the mascots as Reshiram/Zekrom crossed with Kyurem. The game will be in 2D. Link for official Pokemon Website: Black/White Version 2

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon: Arceus
    Arceus had won the vote to Befriend a Pokemon, he is Lv. 100. You can access him by going to 'Pokemon Global Link' and entering the password 'ARCEUSVOTE' You can then use Game Sync to bring him back to your game. NOTE: You must have access to Pokemon Dream World to get him. He is only available for a limited time.

Thanks, and keep an eye on this thread for updates!

Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There i also the Mewtwo Mystery Gift Event.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Under promotions on the Global Link it lists Lucario. Anyone help me out with the password?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have to buy a new Black/White game to get the password and the password can only be used one time.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    Under promotions on the Global Link it lists Lucario. Anyone help me out with the password?

You need to buy a new game, the passwords are only single use, so even if you did get someone to tell you a password, it wouldn't work. Sorry.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Np, thanks for the info!

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Helpful don't you think?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't you just hate it when you can finally go on Pokémon again... THE DAY AFTER THE MIGHTY MEWTWO EVENT STOPS! Yeah, they closed it yesterday unfortunately. I missed it, so...

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninten-Joe View Post
    Don't you just hate it when you can finally go on Pokémon again... THE DAY AFTER THE MIGHTY MEWTWO EVENT STOPS! Yeah, they closed it yesterday unfortunately. I missed it, so...
    Happened to me too.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I always checks on Serebii.net
    SO Helpful

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I always checks on Serebii.net
    SO Helpful
    i have it bookmarked

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    EUROLUCARGAMER if I am correct.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Sting Guest
    Its free now, don't cha know?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    EUROLUCARGAMER if I am correct.
    Thanks but it didn't work.

Sting Guest
    I think that's for Europe.
    Look in Serebii.net and Pokemon.com
    They both have the password. And there are different passwords in different countries.