Thread: Pokemon Couples

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11

Pokemon Couples

ok so ive been wanting to draw for quite a while and i wanted to do it on pokemon couples!!!!
    Squeee!!!!!!
    so ill be takeing in couples like for example for a trainer couple i might do like brandon and may and for pokemon i might do lucario and lopunny!
    but i dont have a lot so plz leave me sugesstions!
    so its pokemon, trainers, and anything else that you can think of that relates to pokemon!!!!

thx!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Plz tell me I worded that right...
    Last edited by WondoRules!!!; 11-08-2015 at 05:48 AM.
    Add me!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    How about Paul and Barry from Sinnoh? I think they are good candidates unless you're against same-gender couples...

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Køga View Post
    How about Paul and Barry from Sinnoh? I think they are good candidates unless you're against same-gender couples...
    Actually that's an amazing ship!
    And no I'm not against same sex couples

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it took me 1 hour to do the first paragraph I'm probably just gonna draw it and I'll send you the finished artwork is that ok with you?
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh boy. Shipping. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
    Just kidding. :P But I'd like to see a Pikachu and a Bulbasaur cuddling :3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Brock and Lucy were meant to be! ;w;
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    That would be great! I would love to see it. I personally love Barry and Paul is also a great character.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    The
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Oh boy. Shipping. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
    Just kidding. :P But I'd like to see a Pikachu and a Bulbasaur cuddling :3
    A www that's cute I'll b sure to draw it for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Butters View Post
    Brock and Lucy were meant to be! ;w;

XP I'll pm the finished artwork to you

- - - Updated - - -

That would be great! I would love to see it. I personally love Barry and Paul is also a great character.
    Alright cool
    Add me!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    So all the shipping photos are here thx! Don't forget keep suggesting ships!!

http://taekwondo1517.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Add me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Adorable! Really nice work!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Adorable! Really nice work!
    aww thx
    Add me!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Woah looks nice! Haha I liked Paul xD

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Woah looks nice! Haha I liked Paul xD
    He's just like no and Barrys just like yes
    Add me!