Thread: Noticed Something About This Site, and Trading In General

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb Noticed Something About This Site, and Trading In General

The only way to get noticed, is to offer and trade shiny legendaries. XD

If you DON'T post shiny legends, you can advertise here! No offense to the people who DO post shiny legends. And no advertising if your trades are "if you give me a shiny arceus, I'll send an ordinary caterpie!"

I have a male, nicknamed Pichu for trade with one perfect IV!
    Pip-LUPPP!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'll trade that for a good iv ralts! ( I think it has 4 or 5 sorry idk)
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    It can be hard to get on board with this site, since a lot of people on here have been playing for pretty much years now and have a nice collection of shinies, events and legendaries. And everyone does value pokémon differently - but today, because of how easy breeding for IV's or even finding them in the wild has been made (ex. I caught a few low IV horseas and got a 5 perfect IV one in like an hour or so), 1 perfect IV Pichu isn't really all that rare, so people might not be interested in it as much as 6IV shiny legendaries, since those are still pretty darn hard to get without cheats. (Though I don't really care for shiny legendaries - again we see how differently we all think!)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I have to put my two cents on this one. I haven't been long on this site. I don't have THAT many shinies to trade. I have caught quite a few, I don't breed for IV's or anything. I DON'T have any Shiny Legendaries to trade either. So don't feel bad. I'm all about just the fact that I caught a shiny on my own. Actually the other night, while trying to hunt for a Shiny Eevee, I came across a Shiny Skitty instead! So I was super happy.

So it's just a matter of preference. I just prefer to trade on here, because trying to trade in the regular online atmosphere is kinda hard, Frankly I don't see how it's far to trade a low-lowel pokemon for a Legendary or vice versa.

Why is it if I want a Furfrou -for example- I go look in the GTS and someone has it, but they say want a Shiny Mewtwo or a Rayquaza for it. Ummmm that to me isn't fair. So I came and joined this site. I've had a few people trade with me. Taekwondo1517 for example has traded with me. So just give yourself time. You'll find someone who wants to trade with you. :-)

Anyways, have a nice day!

~ShinyQueen111

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    The best way to start getting shinies is breeding, breed them yourself or breed 6iv pokemon with rare moves or hidden abilities that people will trade for, it's how I started out and now I have/had almost every shiny legend it's possible to get.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyQueen111 View Post
    I have to put my two cents on this one. I haven't been long on this site. I don't have THAT many shinies to trade. I have caught quite a few, I don't breed for IV's or anything. I DON'T have any Shiny Legendaries to trade either. So don't feel bad. I'm all about just the fact that I caught a shiny on my own. Actually the other night, while trying to hunt for a Shiny Eevee, I came across a Shiny Skitty instead! So I was super happy.

So it's just a matter of preference. I just prefer to trade on here, because trying to trade in the regular online atmosphere is kinda hard, Frankly I don't see how it's far to trade a low-lowel pokemon for a Legendary or vice versa.

Why is it if I want a Furfrou -for example- I go look in the GTS and someone has it, but they say want a Shiny Mewtwo or a Rayquaza for it. Ummmm that to me isn't fair. So I came and joined this site. I've had a few people trade with me. Taekwondo1517 for example has traded with me. So just give yourself time. You'll find someone who wants to trade with you. :-)

Anyways, have a nice day!

~ShinyQueen111
    Aww thx
    Add me!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Of course! :-) You were one the first few people to ask to trade with me shortly after joining this site. So thanks for making me feel welcome AND trading me awesome pokemon :-)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyQueen111 View Post
    Of course! :-) You were one the first few people to ask to trade with me shortly after joining this site. So thanks for making me feel welcome AND trading me awesome pokemon :-)
    What did I trade you?
    Add me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://www.pokebay.com/trade.php?id=112570
    For anyone who wants to trade for the pichu!

- - - Updated - - -

Realized that I asked for a shiny! Didn't know how easy it was to get a 1 IV then, so sorry for sounding like a hypocrite! You can offer something else!
    Pip-LUPPP!