Thread: So I am making as Pokemon song...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

So I am making as Pokemon song...

I have loved Pokemon since my childhood, and I always loved the chip tunes that played out of my Game Boy. Now, I am older now, and have come to like Music Producing. I was always listening to Dubstep when I was 11. I found GarageBand on my computer and started to play around. After a year of bad, awful music, I downloaded Logic Pro X. I saved up my iTunes gift cards, and bought it. Now I am gettuing saerious with my music and want it to be my occupation when I get out of high school. But anyway :3, I am making Electro House, and subgenre of the genre Electronic Dance Music. I am remixing the Pokemon theme into a full fledged Dance track. I am working on it now.

Here is my SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/zyrogravity

Thanks
    I am a waffle eating Snorlax, and I am proud.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    OMG that's SOOO good!
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Wow.....I Love dubstep and techno myself. I Really like this. It's almost like a more adult sounding pokemon theme. Nice job! Awesome work.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It isnt done quite yet, I will update when I post
    I am a waffle eating Snorlax, and I am proud.