Thread: Trading for Eggs [Need help]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Trading for Eggs [Need help]

Can someone help me get some specific eggs on my new pokemon X game? It's all common pokemon! I'm just not able to do it alone

- - - Updated - - -

The pokemon are just:

Swinub (preferably with ancient power, but I can't be picky!)
    Skorupi
    Staryu
    Larvesta

I'm trying out using pokemon that I've never used, and pokemon that all have the same experience growth! I know they're not all necessarily good, I'm just doing it for personal enjoyment

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry I don't have time to breed myself right now, but if you don't get help from anyone fast enough, here's where you can find those pokémon yourself!
    Swinub - You can get it using Pokebank, Wondertrade or GTS - or, you can get a Piloswine at Frost Cavern or Ice type Friend Safari and just breed it for a Swinub!
    Skorupi: Routes 14, 15 and 16 (Your best chance is at Route 14 through Hordes! (35% chance, rather than 20%))
    Staryu: Route 8 (with Good Rod, which you can find at Coumarine City from a Fisherman(or a Starmie with a Super Rod (from Route 16 in the fishing shack) on that same route!)
    Larvesta: Friend Safari (Fire) or Wondertrade or GTS or Pokebank.

Though, if you're at the beginning of your game, trading might be the only solution. But I wish you luck and I hope you find your pokemon soon!