Thread: LF: HA Scizor

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF: HA Scizor

Hello everyone! I'm quite new to this site but I've tried for several days now to obtain one of these bad boys. I have a few odd shiny Pokemon I'd definitely be willing to trade as well. I'd prefer a male/w an adamant nature and at least a perfect attack and speed IV. Please and thank you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know Mr.Butters has one that you could probably breed from, since he let me borrow it once. (I no longer have a HA Scyther myself, I gave it to a friend and never kept one for myself since I don't really need one, sorry!) But if you ask nicely he might help you out! He often hangs around in the Chatbox but if you don't catch him there, here's their profile; http://www.pokebay.com/forums/member...087-Mr-Butters

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you for the info! When I started my quest for Scizor I had no idea it would be this difficult to get my hands on one XD. Hopefully, I'll be able to get ahold of him!