Thread: Does Anyone Have a Reshiram For Trade?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Does Anyone Have a Reshiram For Trade?

Hello! I was wondering if any of you had a Reshiram or G̶o̶u̶d̶o̶n̶ (I just got a Groudon, Thanks Blue Mochi X3 <3) that you could trade me in X/Y. I need them for a personal tournament that is going to be held in a few weeks, so I need them really soon. If you have either of these Pokémon and are willing to trade them, please contact me at [email protected] and we can discuss trading there. Thank you! <3

A quick note, to anyone who is kind enough to be willing to trade these Pokémon, I traded away all of my legendaries to friends (Except for Zygarde, Mewtwo and Yveltal, but those aren't really special........I mean, you can have them if you really want, but I'm sure you already have them in X/Y) and I never owned any shiny Pokémon, so I hope you are willing to trade them away for a Pokémon of lesser value, I can get you a Feraligatr or Typhlosion (Both Lvl50) with hidden abilities, so there's that.
    Last edited by Reshidon; 11-30-2015 at 03:49 AM. Reason: A generious person traded with me a Groudon <3 (Also acidently put "Xerneas" insted of "Yveltal", which is what I ment to put.
    -Just a person obsessed with Pokémon-

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, I can trade you a Reshiram for Xerneas.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok, so I saw that you'd be willing to trade a Reshiram for an Xerneas, but I messed up, I meant to put Yvelta instead (I don't know how I could have made that mistake, it was really stupid of me). So I have Yveltal, Zygarde for legendaries (If you are still interested in trading, at this point anyway) and a Typhlosion and Feraligatr (Both Lvl50 with hidden abilities). I completely understand if you are not still interested in trading, but I hope you still consider it, at least.

My apologies,
    Reshidon
    -Just a person obsessed with Pokémon-