Thread: Just so no one is surprised...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Just so no one is surprised...

I'M BACK! (Again, Again, Again?)

Yeah, I'm back again. I put the again(s) there because it's not the first time that I've seemingly dropped of the face of the earth. None the less, I just wanted to say that I am here now. I know there were trades that I had planned that I never actually did, and I do feel regret for not being able to get those nice people their beautiful pokemon.

I can't actually give a reason why I left in the first place. One day I just put down my ds, and I never really picked it up until now. I think I just needed to finish some of the wii games that sat half finished on my shelves.

I do have to admit, it feels really strange to be back. I guess I have just been gone for a while now (3 months, but hey, whose counting right?) and it is really strange to see the people that were on here before but they all have new names now, and I have to go onto their profiles to see what they're old name was that I knew them by. Anyway, it is nice to be back though. There's a great group of people on this site. Everyone here is so welcoming, and friendly it's really amazing. Bottom line: please forgive me if I forget your names for the first week or so until i'm used to everyone's new names.

Thanks- Sam.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Welcome back Sam it's me yoda

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Glad to see you back! :3
    It's a painful feeling knowing you have games you haven't finished yet.
    I feel like me, Deja and GM2K are the only people on the site that haven't changed their username yet :P

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome back I just came back to