Thread: Trading hacked legendaries vs non-hacked legendaries!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 62 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 25 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Trading hacked legendaries vs non-hacked legendaries!

I bought a pokemon platinum a few years ago and i decided to look in the ex-players boxes by curiosty. I realised he had alot of legendary, almost all of them! But when I tried to transfer them to the pokebank, it didnt work. -.- so im looking to offer them to anyone willing to accept! I have a mew, jirachi and arceus!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sadly, you can't trade through wifi in Pokémon Platinum, which is a gen IV game by the way. :P They shut down the wifi system for anything older than X/Y and OR/AS.
    You'd need to find someone who lives close by and meet up with them to trade.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Also dude I think only black and white 1&2 can send things to pokebank, and you need the free poketransfer app on your 3ds too

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    To add up to what the others have said, if you want to trade them you would have to transfer them all the way to 6th gen. First using the PokeTransfer Lab in 5th gen games and then the PokeBank to send them to XY or ORAS. If you try to transfer them via Pokebank and they don't go through then it means these legendaries are hacked and there is nothing you can do besides keeping them, releasing them or trading via local wireless connection.
    Last edited by Ash; 12-03-2015 at 01:22 AM.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog