Thread: Blue's Breeding Shop

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Blue's Breeding Shop

**CURRENTLY BREEDING: CLOSED!!!**

Hello there! This is Blue/Mochi. I have some time on my hands right now so if you want a particular Pokemon, please leave a message after reading the following rules/guidelines!

[1] In order not to overwhelm myself, I will only be taking one active request at a time--and it will be a first come first serve basis. The other requests will be disregarded/ignored. In other words, once I'm done with the current breeding, I will announce that and you would have to make a request again in order for it to be considered.

[2] I can't guarantee how long I'm going to take--it heavily depends on how specific your requirements are. Please don't rush me I assure you I'm trying my best.

[3] As a small gift of appreciation I'll give you a berry so if you have any preferences please let me know. Unfortunately I don't have a lot (hehe sorry) so here's the list: chesto, pecha, aspear, leppa, oran, persim, lum, sitrus, mago, iapapa, pomeg, qualot, tamato. I know I know it's nothing special aha sorry ;u;

[4] Add the words "mochi ice cream" to the end of your request to let me know you've read this.

Okay so what can you request? Here's the list.
    1. 5-6 IV Pokemon
    2. Hidden Ability Pokemon (I don't have a lot but do ask and I'll see)
    3. Movesets (Again, I'll see what I can do; negotiable)
    4. Nature
    5. EV-trained Pokemon

Aaand if you really really want. A shiny. But that's going to take a longggg time because of game mechanics. So I highly suggest against it unless you're willing to wait a year or something (in which case please add me on Skype so I don't lose you).

I'm still an amateur at this so please understand I might not be able to fulfill everyone's request. I'll message you though and make negotiations? Sorry in advance =w=

And finally. What I'm looking for.

LEGENDARIES: Darkrai, Regigigas, Manaphy, Jirachi, Meloetta, Victini, Genesect, Shaymin
    SHINY LEGENDARIES: Mew, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-oh, Groudon
    SHINY: Zangoose, Numel/Camerupt, Eevee, Nidoran (M)/Nidorino/Nidoking, Lapras, Venipede, Gligar/Gliscor

Probably any events too. And legendaries to be honest. Again, I'd prefer to negotiate this out so please don't let the list intimidate you! Those are just what I'm looking for and are in no way what you HAVE to give me for me to accept your request.

Thank you for reading this long chunk of text. I apologize for the length of my rambling eek.

~Mochimon/Blue Mochi
    Last edited by Blue Mochi; 12-31-2015 at 05:42 PM.
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.
    why does girls girls girls exist.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Can I have a 5 iv ( missing attack ( if you can)) Mudkip with a hidden ability and a careful nature and any Evs trained
    I can offer a Oblivia shaymin
    Mochi ice cream
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with the thread, but I can't get the image of the fat cat from BH6 eating ice cream from my head and it's adorable.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Omg ahhh the cat uwu cats warm my heart tiny floofballs aha
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 181 | Wishlist Items: 40 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have a HA poliwag? I don't mind about ev, iv, or nature. Tks!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yep! You're in luck. It's swift swim right? PM me so we can discuss trade ^^
    why are there two moons.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Hi Mochi, long time no see! By any chance, do you happen to have a HA Staryu? The HA is Analytic and it doesn't need to have good IVs or nature since I'll breed it myself. Thanks in advance!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey there! Sorry, I don't have one...which is very weird bc I remember getting one in Gen 5 and moving it over...eh must have trade it away sorry!
    why are there two moons.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Do not worry! I know where to find them on ORAS, and I can hunt one down using the DexNav. Just thought I'd ask in case you had one around. Thank you though.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Reopened!! Please drop a request if you want
    why are there two moons.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you do a shiny breed? it is for a friend's birthday gift and since i am still breeding my french samurott, i don't think i have time to breed it
    1. 5-6 IV Pokemon - yes please
    2. Hidden Ability Pokemon - water absorb cacnea/prefer it in a repeat ball or regular pokeball
    3. Movesets - dynamic punch, magical leaf, seed bomb, and low kick
    4. Nature - mild
    5. EV-trained Pokemon - since it is going to be lvl 1, i prefer it that way. will do it myself

i have the ones in bold so you can choose whichever/i may have to check on shiny legendaries but sure i have it

LEGENDARIES: Darkrai, Regigigas, Manaphy, Jirachi, Meloetta, Victini, Genesect, Shaymin
    SHINY LEGENDARIES: Mew, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-oh, Groudon
    SHINY: Zangoose, Numel/Camerupt, Eevee, Nidoran (M)/Nidorino/Nidoking, Lapras, Venipede, Gligar/Gliscor

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey do you by any chance have a HA Litleo? A friend of mine wanted one and i'd love one myself. It's HA is Moxie.
    If not could you breed me a Vulpix with these details:
    Nature: Modest
    IVs: All except Attack
    Moveset: Tail Slap,Hypnosis,Heat Wave.
    Nickname: Sunrise
    (Can you do this?)
    "What We Have In Store,All We Want And More...We Will Break On Through,Now It's TIME TO FINISH YOU!"