Thread: Question: What is your favorite Pokemon Type and Why?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Question: What is your favorite Pokemon Type and Why?

I know this is typical question asked by everyone, but I'm genuinely curious to see what the Pokémon fan-base thinks about the types and why their favorites are their favorites.
    -Just a person obsessed with Pokémon-

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fire, or water. (Can't decide!!! DX)
    Pip-LUPPP!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    The fire type. Because I battle with them a lot. xD Fire type Pokemon have cool designs. Aside from that, I also like fire for the warmth, how it looks (mostly the color and design) and how it moves.

Second favorite type probably has to be ice though. Because Glaceon. <3
    Last edited by Sakura Mamiya; 11-30-2015 at 04:51 AM.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Grass types

Even if my signature is true I like grass types because of all the cool moves they get, like the powder moves
    Last edited by Yoda; 11-30-2015 at 06:45 AM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Water. I was born near the sea, always hung around the shore...always had this connection with water. I guess that carries out to Pokémon too.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Although I have an affinity with poison types, dark types will always have a special place on my heart. I love the whole mysterious aura surrounding the type as well as the epic rivalry with psychic types. Honestly, some of the best battles I've ever had are with the dark types and even with the new weakness to fairy they're still a force to be reckoned with. Honourable mentions go to electric, water and flying types too.
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Fairy types
    Add me!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Before the later generations, I'd have to say Electric type. But once Dark and Ice types were introduced. I was hooked. Umbreon and Absol has become my favorites and I love Amarua as the ice type. So glad they made a new dinosaur pokemon. Though I was Hoping for a Triceratops. Oh well.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fairy, due to it being both incredible offensive and defensive typing