Thread: 6iv Rampardos?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

6iv Rampardos?

Hello. I thought it would be about time to finally finish my Jurassic World team (considering the movie came out 6 months ago.). I only actually need one pokemon, but I would really rather not try to breed it/

Anyway,

To finish the team, all I need is a 5 or 6iv rampardos.
    In exchange for it, I have some BR pokemon that I could trade .

The exact specification are as follows-
    6 iv (5iv missing Sp.A)
    Mold Breaker ability
    Jolly Nature.

If you can get the exact nature and ability on it that would be awesome, however I only really need the iv's. PM me for the pokemon that I have for trade and hopefully we can make a deal. I have a bunch of BR pokes, shhuppet dreamball, and some egg moves.

Thanks-
    Sam
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    I have some adamant ha 5iv ones I could give you, it'll probably be sometime this weekend before I can trade though.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was hoping to get it a little sooner, but if I can't find anything else by then, i'll pm you for a trade!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Ok wish I could help sooner