Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE: SEASON ONE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondo1517 View Post
    Alright 1 down 7 to go and also 1 down 2 to go
    Just to avoid confusion, Taekwondo means:

- He has 1/7 badges
    - He has 1/3 rec battles

Being a little bit more specific will help in the future!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger Tamm vs Gym Leader Garrett (Steel)
    Result: Tamm wins 3-0, Tamm is awarded the Chevalier Badge.

Steel-Type Gym Leader, Holder of the COBALT BADGE
    "Allow me to test your mettle against my Steel-type pokemon!"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Challenger Josh (Yoda) vs Gym Leader KB
    Result: 4-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: Josh and I have battled each other for quite a while now and it's really nice to see how well he is doing. You seem to handle yourself well in tight situations and try your best to counter your problems in battle. There's still a bit more that could be done though, but you're getting there! GG, breh!

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Chris (crosa) vs Gym Leader KB
    Result: 1-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: We have battled since when you were first challenging the League. I know I've given your some trouble since you actually became Champ without earning my badge The team was solid, with strats and moveset made to specifically counted a lot of mine Pokemon's. Besides being a really close battle, there is still some work to be done. You're close! GG, Chris!

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Josh (Yoda) vs Gym Leader KB
    Result: 2-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: This battle was pretty quick and straight forward. The team was focused on inflicting damage and it was all going great until a specific turn in which you got really unlucky with a miss. It could have probably given you a few K.O's xD. GG, breh!
    Last edited by Ash; 01-04-2016 at 04:37 PM.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Køga View Post
    Just to avoid confusion, Taekwondo means:

- He has 1/7 badges
    - He has 1/3 rec battles

Being a little bit more specific will help in the future!
    Whoops sorry
    Add me!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Tammie vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 3-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: It was pretty close game until the end. I think you made a couple of questionable switch ins, but I really like this team and I'm looking forward to battling against some of these in the future. GG Tamm!

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Cross vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 4/5-0 to Gym Leader (I think?)
    Comment: Sorry, I actually forgot to save this battle -_-' GG all the same tho!

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Taekwondo vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 5-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: I think you were relying a bit too much on luck. Hypnosis and confuse ray can be really good, but you could have done a lot more damage if you attacked more, especially using moonblast. Nice team tho and GG!

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Taekwondo vs Gym Leader Robin
    Comment: Pretty much same as the last battle. GG all the same tho. Luck forward to the rematch
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 40 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Challenger Joshua vs Gym Leader Dylan
    Result: 0-3 to Challenger
    Comment: Not much i can do against a team of Water pkm lol but oh well, gg!

Challenger Taekwondo vs Gym Leader Dylan
    Comment: Looking forward to our next battle!

Challenger Koga vs Gym Leader Dylan
    Result: 0-1 to Challenger
    Comment: Close game like always. Gg

Challenger CGBM vs Gym Leader Dylan
    Result: 4-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: Always a good battle with old friends =) looking forward to another one!

Challnger DiggerDug vs Gym Leader Dylan
    Result: 6-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: Seemed like a thrown together team which is understandable for not being familiar to the battle format gg tho, cant wait for a rematch!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 9 | Battle Requests: 18
    After 3 tries I was finally able to pry the Chevalier badge away from garrett with extreme difficulty.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    I'm tired rn and can't think up any comments xD but the following people have won my badge in the past 2 days

Justin (cgbm)
    Kb (Køga)
    Garreth (bisharp takes knight)
    Geo (Shintaro kisaragi)
    Chris (crosawood)
    Aaron (Akabane)
    Digger dug
    Taekwondo

Well I think that's all if I missed anyone feel free to tell me

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Last night both Akabane and Yoda managed to best my gym. They have both been awarded the Chevalier Badge.

Steel-Type Gym Leader, Holder of the COBALT BADGE
    "Allow me to test your mettle against my Steel-type pokemon!"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hey, I'm Varis and new to this whole idea. I'm ready to step up to the challenge though!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Joshua vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 0-3 Challenger win.
    Comment: Once my dark type went down your mega went boss mode. Nicely played and GG!

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Akabane vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 0-6 challenger win
    Comment: A simple strategy that I failed to snuff out early in the match. Once you were set up there was nothing we could do. It was pretty embarrassing on my part. Nicely played and GG
    Poison Type Veteran

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 9 | Battle Requests: 18
    Feel free to stop in the chat at anytime to see who is around. Or send a pm. All the gum leaders are listed in this thread. Good luck!!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Challenger robin vs gym leader joshua

It started out slow with a stall out but once you took out my tank it was all over
    Good job

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by The world warrior View Post
    Challenger robin vs gym leader joshua

It started out slow with a stall out but once you took out my tank it was all over
    Good job
    Who won? What was the score? What's the name of the badge he was awarded with? Come on breh, you can do this >.>

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Køga View Post
    Who won? What was the score? What's the name of the badge he was awarded with? Come on breh, you can do this >.>
    <.< really I didn't think we had to post all that, I thought it was obvious that robin won and I don't remember the score, he won the vlok badge® Kbai