Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE: SEASON ONE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Chris vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 2-0 to gym leader
    Comment: Getting closer! Keep it up! gg

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Neko vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 3-0 to gym leader
    Comment: I felt I made really good reads in this match and had a good match up against most of your team. Great battle as always.

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Aaron(L00t) vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 5-3 forfeit to gym leader
    Comment: Considering the blatant advantage I had, you still managed to paralyse my ground type and poison my wild card XD GG

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Chris vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 4-0 to gym leader
    Comment: It was nice to see you changing up your team, and tbf, you got Para haxed twice which is very unlucky. Still tho, gg
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Had a challenge from Justin this evening. I'd call it a solid win on my part. I'm looking forward to the next challenge from him.

Steel-Type Gym Leader, Holder of the COBALT BADGE
    "Allow me to test your mettle against my Steel-type pokemon!"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Justin vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 1-0 to gym leader
    Comment: Between me only bringing 5 mons, but then getting incredibly lucky with hax, I don't think it's the game either of us wanted, but gg all the same!

- - - Updated - - -

Result: 2-0 to gym leader
    Comment: That went down to the wire. Sleep talk luck seemed to be on your side at the start, but not so much at the end. In all, it was a GG as always. Looking forward to the rematch!
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Hey bro, could you add Aaron (Dragon) to the list of rec hosts, please?

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Challenger coby vs gym leader josh

It was gym vs gym his team (though I didn't get to see it all) was solid and really packed a punch, in the end he won the vlok badge

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I can't wait to begin my Rec battles cause I'd love to be back in the league. If I do get back in I'd like to pursue the Dark type ^.^
    Last edited by Inari; 01-15-2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Type change lel

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Gym vs Gym Challenge: Garrett (Steel) vs Robin (Poison)
    Result : Robin Wins, 5-0.
    Robin has been awarded the Chevalier Badge.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Challenger Neko vs Gym Leader KB
    Result: 3-0 to Neko
    Comment: This was a great battle! It was nice to see you going back to your roots for a bit with your new team. The battle itself was close but a certain turn was a game changer for me. You did fantastic work! GG, Neko-chan!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger mindlessseth vs Gym Leader Garrett (Steel)
    Result: 1-0 to Challenger
    Comment: This was a very good, and very close battle. I failed to make a final gamble on the last turn that might've pulled it out for me. 5/5 would battle again. Great showing.

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Justin vs Gym Leader Garrett
    Result: 1-0 Justin
    Comment: My second very close match of the night. His impromptu Lopunny/Dragonite combo managed to remove all momentum from my team, and quite probably led to his victory. There were one or two moments where I almost threw my 3ds. It was a seriously close battle by the end.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Justin vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 5-0 to gym leader
    Comment: Don't really remember much about this battle, only ditto being annoying and Nidoking putting in the work. GG

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Garret vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 5-0 to gym leader
    Comment: Once your wild card went down Nidoking went and did his thing. Nidoking takes Bisharp lol JK :P GG

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Digi vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 3-0 (I think) to gym leader
    Comment: There was a lot of maneuvering involved to break through your tricks. I played for the crit as that's what Crimson does best and it payed off. GG

- - - Updated - - -

Result: 0-3 to challenger
    Comment: There was a lot of momentum swings in this match. In the end it came down to a 50/50 when my mega hit himself in confusion and that was game. Illumise for MVP. You have been awarded the Alchemy Badge. GG as always, dude!
    Poison Type Veteran

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    Okay since people are getting close to challange me I thought posting the best days I can take the challenges would be wise. The main days I am completely free are Monday afternoons, And sundays. Other then that pm me and I will check my schedule
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger Neko vs Gym Leader Garrett (Steel)
    Result: 1-0 Challenger. Neko is awarded the Chevalier Badge.
    Comment: a very close match at the end, really came down to how much damage Lelouch could do in one turn.
    Last edited by I Am Grrtt; 01-18-2016 at 06:56 PM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Digi vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result 1-0 to gym leader
    Comment: really close game. Having to dance around a faster replica of your own Pokemon is always difficult, but we literally hung in there with 1 hp lol. GG
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger Chris (Champ) vs Gym Leader Garrett
    Result: 0-1 Gym Leader
    Comment: I was definitely on the ropes for a while, but managed to come back with Catherine and Nova. A good match, and I look forward to the next challenge.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger Chris (Champ) vs Gym Leader Garrett
    Result: 0-3 Gym Leader
    Comment: This match was played in Flat Rotation against a FEAR setup. I consider it a right of passage, and upon hearing that our champ hadn't faced it yet, I couldn't resist. Don't expect that setup to work a second time on him.